-4-wisdom teeth- walker

Today my best friend Walker was going to get his wisdom teeth out. He had FaceTimed me all night last night because he was so scared. Even though I told him that he would be fine to just get sleep. We both ended up going to bed at 2 in the morning.

He texted me before he had left letting me know when he would be done. But I didn't get it because I was still sleeping, because someone decided to keep me up late. By the time I had woken up I had gotten a text from his mom saying that they were on the way home and that he couldn't stop asking for me.

Yes, I have his mothers phone number, it is what it is. Me being the best best friend ever I decided to get Walker a milkshake and bring it over to him. But before I texted his mom asking if it was okay.

• Text Messages •

you
hey mama Scobell, can I bring a milkshake over for Walker? And then hang out for a little bit?

walkers mama
yes that is fine, he's been asking for you since he woke up. so I think he will be really excited!

you
okay I will be over in thirty, is that okay?

walkers mama
Of course sweetheart

Time skip to when you are going to his house

After I got his milkshake I went straight to the Scobell house hold. I was standing on the front porch with black sweats and a Spider-Man hoodie that Walker got me a few years ago for my birthday, before I even have a chance to knock on the door it swings open.

"Y/N" a young voice shouts.

"TANNER!" I shout back giving the youngest brother a side hug, saying that my other hand is also full.

"Walker is in his room, but I think he's asleep, just so you know." I hear Leena say as she walks over to give me a hug.

"Okay! Should I just chill down here with y'all or go up to see Walker?" I ask returning the hug.

"Yeah I think that's fine, want to watch a movie with me y/n?" Leena asks and tanner runs up to his room.

"Yeah I'm cool with that. Let me go put this milkshake in the fridge first though. Because I don't think Walker would be happy with a melted milkshake" I say walking over to the fridge and setting the drink in an empty spot.

After watch all of the Barbie Life in the Dream House show and half of 10 thing I hate about you, when Leena gets a text from Walker saying that he wants medicine and more water.

"Y/n I think that you should go to him, only because I don't feel like getting up" she saying laughing.

"ok haha that's real, but if you unpause the movie I will kill you." I say getting up and getting what he had asked and then the milkshake.

I head up the stairs and to Walker's room to go surprise him. I can already him singing a random song to himself. I knock on his door and open it to see him just staring at the ceiling singing the Batman theme song. "Hey Walkie Talkie, how are you feeling?" I ask him while I'm sitting the stuff down on his nightstand and then fix his hair that is all messed up.

"Wait- who are you?" he asks looking at me, "because you are not Leena".

"that's right I'm not Leena, I'm y/n." I say laughing "but I did bring you a milkshake?" trying to convince him to not flip out because based off the look on his face he doesn't not seem happy.

"ok! that's fine, wait y/n?" he says excitedly and then looks at me with those eyes. like the eyes you see in the movies where the best friend loves the other one.

"yes, that's me, are you okay?" I ask confused I mean I know people are off after anesthesia but forgetting? I don't remember that being a thing.

"aw y/n, my y/n, can we watch tik tok together." he asks.

"yes we can watch tik tok together" I say laying on the other side next to him. He is laying basically on me, but it's okay because we are just friends and we always do this.

"y/n..." Walker says in a soft quiet voice.

"yeah?" I ask back still watching the video that is on my fyp.

"can you rub my back? pleaseeee" he says in a 5 year old voice. I don't even respond I just do it knowing that he is tired and only sleeps when he gets what he wants (not in a weird way).

"y/n?" he says

"mhm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Walker"

"No I love you" he says turning his head to look at me.

"ok Walker, get some sleep" I say shaking my head.

"ok y/n/n" he says finally falling asleep after 20 minutes.

The end

A/n: sorry this is short, I have nothing left in me lol. do you guys like it?! don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!!