-13-a day on the set

summary: Walker takes you on the set of Percy Jackson for the day!
triggers: none
request: yes and by @agotzmann

🎀let's get into it🎀

today walker decided that he wanted to take me on set of Percy Jackson! I was excited because I was friends with the whole cast, and I was going to meet Uncle Rick! Who was one of my favorite authors, that I grew up reading.

Walker 🤍

hey I'll be there in 5! can't wait to take you to see everyone today!!

okay, and me too!
read 8:30 am

I am so nervous for today, I mean don't get me wrong the cast is amazing really they are. However it's just nerve racking being somewhere with people that I'm normally not.

I decided to wear jeans, a t-shirt and some black converse. I did heatless curls the night before because i wanted to not much as much heat on my hair.

 I did heatless curls the night before because i wanted to not much as much heat on my hair

you can change if you want!! but don't wear a long sleeve or a hoodie (if ykyk)!!

I hear a honk outside my front door, so I walk out and hop in the car sitting next to Walker.

"hey y/n/n!" Walker says as I buckle in and he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"hey walk!" I say and smile, I just love this kid.

"I am just so excited for you to be on set today! It'll be so fun, I'm not sure exactly what we are filming, BUT I'm sure it'll be the most fun part of the like season!" He says smile and then grabs my hand. He seems to be acting clingy today, which I hope isn't a problem for him actually trying to get scenes done today.

"I'm also excited to be with you on set today, but it's funnest, not the most fun!" I tell him laughing and then in, what I think is, an attempt to be "mad"? at me he drops my hand and then looks out the window.

Me being the person that I am, I pull out my phone and take a photo of him. I'll post that later, I think to myself.

"Walker, I know your pretending to ignore me to make me upset or whatever, but it's not working" I say laughing as he looks at me.

"whatever. but I really am excited, I can't believe Rick is letting you be on set. I mean I'm thankful, but surprised." He say's genuinely, and then for the rest of the ride he holds my hand rubbing his thumb in circles around the top of my hand.

We sit in a comfortable silence, until his dad lets us know that we are there. We both thank him, me mostly, and then walk on set.

"ok I have to get like ready, but i can introduce you to Rick if you want?" He says sorta rushed but like in a happy tone.