-19-post school naps

summary: post school naps with Walker (dating)
triggers: none
request: nope

🎀let's get into it🎀

I just got home from an exhausting day at school, and it was ONLY a Monday. Once I walk in the door I empty my lunch and make sure I get some stuff that I know I'll want to eat for tomorrow. Make sure that I don't have any chores, then I head up stairs to chill and do any homework that I have.

I lay in bed just scrolling through tik tok for who knows how long before I actually decide to change into comfier clothes which consists of shorts and my boyfriends hoodie. I love wearing his hoodies, they are just oversized enough to be cozy but not big enough to where I can't wear them out in public.

After I change I just snuggle up in bed and watch tik tok. After a little bit my eyes being to droop closed but I force them open so I can still watch the videos. I don't last very long because the world goes dark and I feel myself fall asleep.

Time skip + Walkers POV:

I knock on the y/l/n's door and I'm greeted with y/n mom.

"hey Mrs. y/l/n, how are you?" I say ask I walk into the house while putting my shoes by the door.

"I'm good, how are you Walker?" She asks me giving me a hug.

"I'm good, where is y/n?" I ask looking around the first floor of the house (like kitchen/dining room/living room).

"you know I'm not sure I know that she was upstairs in her room? she is probably studying?" She responds unsure with her answer.

"okay! I'm going to go hang out with her! also thanks for letting me come over!" I say with a big smile.

"Of course sweetie, I'm ordering food for diner too, so just have y/n text me or come downstairs later! Don't worry about it right now though!" She responds, as I walk up the stairs, I tell her thank you.

I knock on her door once I reach it, and i normally get a response from her, but this time I don't. Even if she was studying she blasts her study playlist so I would hear it. Is something wrong, is she okay? Is what my thought immediately go to.

I quickly, but quietly, open the door and I see her. My y/n/n sleeping in a ball on her bed. I walk over to the side of the bed that she is closer to and move her into a more comfortable position. Take her fallen phone that is resting on the edge of the bed and plug it in for her.

I also quickly go over to her vanity and grab her makeup remover and a like I think she called it a cotton wipe or something? You like pour the liquid on it? And I take off her like face makeup? But no her mascara because she always says she can never get it off, and i don't want to wake her.

I don't know why she wears makeup because she looks perfect with out it, but if it makes her happy... I throw away the makeup remover thingy. Then I lay next to her in bed, but I as go to lay down she stirs and mumbles,

"hm? who's there?" she mumbles into her pillow.

"hey babe it's just me, you fell asleep..." I say laughing a little bit because as soon as she hears me say that she rolls over to face me. Then buries her face into my chest and I wrap my arms around her back.

"back rubs?" she quietly asks with a sweet honey like smile.

I don't even respond to her and just start rubbing her back and arms. I don't know what it is but she loves when I do it, however when she did it to me once it was the best thing ever.

After a little bit I also bring to fall asleep. I drift off just thinking about how I have such a perfect girlfriend and also thinking about Fortnite, but most importantly her.

The end!

a/n: I'll be more active, I'm sorry, I promise... also sorry this is a short one lol
question of the day: how many pillows or blankets do you sleep with?
word count: 743