-2-missin' you

Quick A/N: for this image that you are living in New York area please 😘

My best friend of all time, Walker James Scobell, has been away for a few months now filming Percy Jackson. Which meant that it left me back home all alone to fend for myself.

Im just kidding at that part by the way. I have a lot of friends trust me, they are some of the greatest friends I've ever had. But Walker is just different, I don't know if it's because of how long I've known him for, or if it's the tiny crush that I might just happen to have on him effecting me. But I'm really missing him, the calls and the texts and the FaceTimes just aren't enough.

Plus we aren't even in the same time zone, we're in opposite sides of the country so it can be difficult to talk sometimes. in all honesty I've been struggling not being able to actually see him. I am however always over at his place, even if he isn't home. he's been my next door neighbor for years and it's basic like a second home for me.

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" I hear my mom say as I'm walking into the kitchen.

"Awful" I say dropping my bags and banging my head against the island in the kitchen that has a baking sheet that's filled with cookies.

"and why's that? you know you can always talk to me." My mom says looking at me with concern in her eyes.

"honestly I don't know mom. Schools just not been it recently" I say grabbing a chocolate chip cookie off of the sheet, and getting on my phone about to text Walker.

"Y/n, be honest with me now. is something going on with your friends? did you get into a fight with anyone?" My mom asks, just wanting to help. but I was just not having it today, I was not in the mood and I just wanted to talk to Walker.

Granted I would not ever tell anyone that, especially him, I love Walker, and sometimes it's more than in a friend way. But I don't think that he feels the same way I do, but it's okay because it's always been okay, right?

"No mom nothing is going on. Why do you always assume that it's something with my friends. maybe I'm just not liking school in general." I say getting up and walking up to my room... I didn't mean to get angry with my mom.

I love her so much, she's literally my best friend. As I'm just trying to gather my thoughts I hear two knocks on my door.

"Come in." I say knowing that it's most likely my mom wanting to talk to me about it.

"Hey y/n/n" I turn around to see who it is, and it's leena, Walker's older sister.

"oh, hi leena, is everything alright?" I ask, it's not normal for her to come over here. I mean don't get me wrong she's like a sister but normally it's me at her house not the other way around.

"yeah, um actually your mom texted me wanting me to come over and check on you. saying that I would know what to do?" she says laying in my messy bed, "and I have a feeling that I know what it is. so come on, spill it, you know I won't tell him" she says as I lay down next to her.

Walker POV??!?? Btw this is the same time as y/n is at home talking to her mom, but like yeah:

I'm really missing y/n right now. I'm currently in my trailer in California waiting to see what we are doing next in our day. Which means because we are waiting, we are all playing truth or dare in my trailer.