-16-baking

summary: you and Walker decided to bake a cake at midnight! you guys are dating in this one by the wayyyyy
triggers: none!!
request: nope!

🎀let's get into it🎀

My boyfriend and I planned a sleepover at my house, because apparently he likes my bed better? But I just think he doesn't want to be around his siblings and I don't have any (just pretend you don't if you do, or they just don't live at home)

we are laying on the couch watching our favorite movie together at around 11:30 and eating popcorn when....

"y/n, I have an amazing idea!" he say quietly as I'm half asleep in his arms.

"hmmm?" I mumble.

"we should bake something? like a cake!" he tells me and I immediately stand up.

"oh my gosh yes! Walker this is the best idea you've had in forever!" I say walking into the kitchen with a blanket around my body because it's freezing in here.

I go into my pantry with Walker following to look for a cake mix, I know or at least thought that we had a cake mix in here, I think to myself and continue to look for it. I finally find it on a self and I'm not tall enough to reach it, damn it. As I go to reach it, which I can't, I feel Walker go up behind me and grab it for me.

"thank you!" I say as he hands it to me and in exchange I give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"no problem y/n/n" he says, I love when he uses my nickname.

We walk into the main part of the kitchen, with both of us grabbing all of the items that are required to make the cake! I grab the things we need such as the bowls, spoons/whisk, and those types of items. While Walker is grabbing all of the actual ingredients.

I go to grab scissors to open the bag of flowers and everything, but before I get the change Walker already ripped open the bag. That exploded all of my kitchen.

"oh my gods, HAHA!" Walker says laughing hysterically, " I- I didn't think that would happen" he says trying to breathe but is laughing to hard and grips the edge of the counter to lean on.

"Walker William Scobell." I say to him with a stern voice, but when he gives me *that* look I start to laugh along with him. And he pulls me into a hug, "walk what are you doing????" I ask knowing something is about to happen.

"oh you know!" then grabs a handful of flour from the counter and dumps it into my hair. Which makes him laugh even more whilst I'm standing there in his arms processing what happened.

" I am so sorry, I just had to take the opportunityyyyy" he says dragging out the 'y'.

"well there goes out cake mix" I say sadly leaning into the hug and is still, surprisingly, happening?

"well, what if we make cookie dough? like the edible kind? will that work?" He says finding the best solution as possible. I just nod my head at the idea and then we both start to clean up the mess that he started.

A couple of minutes of us go by when I speak up...

"you know walk," I start quietly, not wanting to disturb the comforting feeling of the quietness, "this is really nice, I'm glad you are here." I say honestly not looking up from making my cookie dough.

"yeah, yeah it is, isn't it?" he says and then gives me a spoonful of cookie dough that he just made, "good isn't it??"

"oh this is the bomb walker, you always have the best ideas... most of the time." I tell him and the last part making us both start to laugh, and us attempting to be quiet saying that is passed 12:30 and we don't want to wake my parents up.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you more Walker"

The end!

a/n: I hope you guys love it!! for the head cannons I currently have this order (and it's in order of upload!): ice skating, gymnastics, and goal keepers! when will these be out? either today (2/21) OR (2/22)!! There will also be another part like this on Sunday!!! Love you all so much and thank you for all of the support!!

word count: 749