-7-sad

summary: you and Walker are dating in this one. you guys are hanging out with the cast of Percy Jackson at Aryan's house when...

 you guys are hanging out with the cast of Percy Jackson at Aryan's house when

before we start this is Aryan's living room (I got this off of Pinterest!!)

🎀 Let's get into it 🎀

Me and my boyfriend Walker are hanging out at Aryan's house with a couple of people from the Percy Jackson series. Me, Walker, Aryan, Leah, Dior, and Charlie. I love when I get the hang out with them because they are super cool people and I love to be able to see my boyfriend happy when he is with his friends.

We are all sitting around the couch of Aryan's living room playing charades. Because we are all taking turns, I decided to get on tik tok really quickly while waiting for Charlie to figure out how he is going to play out his like card thingy.

As I'm scrolling through tik tok I see one of those ones where you swipe through the photos and it's a story? Well that is what I had gotten and it was one about a dog and how a girl had to put her buddy down.

I was so sad watching it because of two things; one dog tik toks are really sad, and number two we had to put my dog of 10 years down last week. So of course I started to cry, and at first it was light tears.

"babe?" I hear Walker whisper to me, "whats wrong?" He asks wiping my tears away so the others don't see, and trying to not be super loud because the others are still playing.

"nothing, I just saw a really sad dog dying tik tok again" I say sniffing.

"haha it's okay" he says laughing knowing how I get, but he knows based off the look on my face that I'm not okay.

"y/n? are you okay?" I hear Leah and Dior ask me, which causes the boys (Aryan and Charlie) to look at me confused.

"yeah, I'm watching one of those tik toks where you swipe" I say starting to cry more, " and it's one about how a girl had to put her dog down" I say crying.

"babe- it's okay don't cry" Walker says pulling me into a hug, so I'm sorta laying into his chest with his arm around my shoulder and my head resting on his shoulder. (I hope you get the image 😭)

"girl. I swear you have the saddest tik tok fyp I've dealt with" I hear Charlie say with a like sassy tone which makes me and the rest of the group burst out laughing.

"yeah it's true" Aryan agrees,

"guys it gets worse though. One time me, y/n, and Dior were trying to watch tik toks during dinner once and we couldn't go on her phone- because we all started crying and had to stop." Leah told the group which made all of us laugh even more and it gave me a side cramp.

After a few minutes of all of us laughing we start to actually get back into the game, well sorta. Now are all just on our phones but then someone will be like "guess who" and act it out as a joke.