-15-silent treatment

a/n: you guys are not dating in this one, sadly, but best friends!

🎀let's get into it🎀

My best friend and I are hanging out right now! We are both just chilling in my room with a movie playing in the back ground and both of us scrolling through tik tok.

With the occasional turning our phone to each other to watch a tik tok that we think that the other person would find funny.

One thing you need to know about me is that I love pranking people. So when I come across a tik tok video of someone giving their friend, in the video boyfriend, the silent treatment.

So me being me I decided that I was going to ignore Walker. For how long? You might ask, babes I have no idea.

I set a stop watch on my phone to see how long it would be for me ignoring him. About two minutes goes by when Walker turns his phone to show me a tik tok.

This video is really funny, I think to myself and have to hold back a laugh and put on a straight face. Even though I really want to start laughing, and based off of the look on Walker's face he seemed excited to show me the video. To which now I feel bad for ignoring him. SIKE!

I just turn my head and continue to scroll through my own fyp. And I can see out of the corner of my eye that Walker is giving me a nasty look, but what's new?

Another few minutes goes by and he shows me a tik tok, "y/n look at this, it's so funny like what the fuckkkk" he says and starts to giggle (like a cute laugh ok?).

I don't say anything and just keep my eyes on my screen not giving him any attention. He isn't happy about that and pokes my shoulder.

"y/nnn look at the video." He says and keeps poking my shoulder, and I don't give in even though the video is really actually funny.

He just huffs and scrolls past the video, I feel bad because I don't want him to think that I hate him because I know how he can get, but it's just a prank. Right?

Another few minutes go by and Walker starts to talk, "you know what sounds really good right now? A Dr. Pepper and some fries. What do you think?" he says and looks at me waiting for a response.

To which he does not receive a response he asks again, "did you hear what I said? I could go for a Dr. Pepper and fries right now???" he says getting annoyed quite quickly.

I continue to ignore him and I roll over to face away from him, but it doesn't last very long. Because he gets out of the bed and walks over to where I'm facing and looks at me.

"y/n did I do something wrong? are you okay? do you want a nap I'll order food for when you wake up? I also need a nap so it's ok if that's the problem?" He says concerned but annoyed because I'm pretty sure he knows what I'm doing, or at least I think he does?

I roll my eyes and keep scrolling through tik tok and then switch to instagram , "don't you roll your eyes at me missy, it's not kind of you to do that."

I switch to my stop watch and see how long it's ran for, surprisingly it's been almost 20 minutes. And I didn't think that he would last half of that.

"y/nnnn/nnnnn talk to me. I'm here if I did something or if you saw something online and want to talk about it. Or if you just don't want to talk I'm here? And I'm not leaving." He says and that made me want to cry.

Even though I have no reason to cry because if anything he doesn't because I'm the one ignoring him. I feel bad enough and I think that the prank has gone on for long enough. So I stop the timer which is at 21:54, sit up and give him a hug.

"I'm sorry walk. I saw this prank where you purposely ignore someone to see how they react." I tell him still in the hug.

"Oh that's ok, y/n, but I'm seriously I'm always here for you okay?" He says rubbing my back.

"ok and same here. also a dr.pepper and fries do sound really good, and maybe that nap?" I tell him, with the last part being a lot more quiet than the last.

"yeah of course, let me order that for us, and then we can also take a nap, ok y/n/n?" he says, how he heard the last part I'll never know, but he pulled out his phone and door bashed food my house that will arrive in two hours. (I know it doesn't take two hours but just pretend that you can say when you want it to arrive? idk man?)

"yes yes" I say and lay on my back with Walker laying on my stomach.

We lay there and I'm about asleep, "Walker, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not mad at you, even though I know that you aren't I just wanted to tell you it again." I say and I feel Walker's hand give mine three squeezes.

Which if you don't know means "I love you".

the end!

a/n: hope you enjoyed! I will post another part tomorrow for the mini series and then another part like this on Wednesday! Love you all soooo much!!!
ALSO! Thank you all so much for 20k reads this is so fucking insane!