-11-skate boarding

summary: Walker teaches you how to skate board, you guys are best friends in this one

🎀 let's get into it 🎀

Schoolbell 🌊

hey want to go skate boarding with me?

Walker, I don't know how to do that fucker

oh, well then bitch what if I teach you?

if you want, can't promise I'll pay attention

I'll be there in 10 be ready bitch

whatever fucker
read 2:30 pm

I guess I'm going skate boarding today? I think to myself,

"what to wearrrrr ooo" I say out loud walking over to my closet

I decide on jean shorts because it's hot out and a random band tee-shirt that I got a few years ago,
I pair it with some tennis shoes because I do know that you shouldn't wear crocs and stuff like that.

after getting changed I go downstairs because I hear a knock on my door. When I open the door I see Walker standing there with two skate boards and with a smile on his face.

"hi bitch!" he say handing me one of the two skate boards.

"hey fucker!" I say laughing, "so where are we headed?"

"well, we are going to go to the skate park, and then I will teach you how to skate!! It's honestly not even that difficult" he says

"you've also been skate boarding since you were like two though" I say laughing at him as we walk to the skate park.

"that might be true yes, but that would mean that ima be a great teacher, right?" he says looking at me.

"whatever"

we walk for about 10 or so minutes and then we arrive at the skate park, thankfully it's just us there so if I do fall on my face only he will know about it.

Then I can gaslight him into thinking it didn't happened, I'm so good at gaslighting. Gas light, gate keep, and girl boss everyone.

"okay so first thing is first stand on the skate board" he says offering his hand to help me up,

"why is this so difficult?" I say laughing

"you're not even half way there, now take your foot and push off, and don't worry I'm right here if you fall" he says as I attempt to push off.

Personally I think I'm doing great, Walker doesn't agree with me though, well that's what he's saying

"ok, can I try it by myself now?" I question after going down and back a few times with Walker as my human walking stick.

"I mean sure, go for it" he says and lets go of my arm.

I go to push off and get a little bit of speed,

"wow y/n! you're a natural!" he shouts behind me jogging to keep up just in case, which I glad he did.

Because all of the sudden I hit a rock and go flying forward. Sadly he's behind me and not in front of me.

Which means for me, "fucking fuck shit" I say hitting the hard pavement, cutting my arms and legs up in the process.

"holy shitttt, y/n are you okay?" Walker frantically asks me, pulling me up off of the ground.

"Yeah, but it hurts like fucking hell, stupid fucking rock." I say kicking the rock that caused all the pain in the first place.

"um I think we should be done for the day..." Walker starts,

"no! please I'm fine, I want to learn the cool tricks that you do!" I say, upset I mean who wouldn't be it's just a fall 💀

"um... y/n you are bleeding" he says confused and pointing at my legs.

"okay and? you're point is? I'm fine Walker" I tell him, I just want to learn tricksssss

"um no, you can learn them another day. We're going home now." He says grabbing both of our skate boards. Grabs my hand and basically drags me home.

we walk back to my house and I complain the whole time. we finally get back to the house and Walker takes me upstairs to the bathroom.

He starts to look around the room after telling me to sit on top of the counter.

"Walker, dude what are you looking for?" I ask him confused.

"yes I fucking found it." he says pulling out the first aid kit out of who knows where in my bathroom.

"hey fucker, what are you doing?" I ask him about to hop of the counter.

Walker knows what I'm about to try, and in order to stop me he pushes me my shoulder back and stops me.

"what I'm doing is making sure that your cuts don't get infected because it'll hurt a lot more. plus based off the face that you are making I know it hurts." He says getting everything out that he needs and then takes a breath "so I'm going to clean your cuts and then put some bandaids on them."

"um no the fuck you aren't" I tell him

"um yes the fuck I am bitch" he says putting hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball, "now ima be real with you, this is going to hurt like a little bitch, alright?"

"what do you mean? do I get a countdo-" and before I can finish my sentence he puts it on my leg and gently dabs it into my cuts.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Walker stop please my skin is like being burnt off" I say starting to cry (real ones know that it burnssss)

"hey, hey, hey you're fine! see it's all over" he says putting on the bandaids and then giving me a long hug (those the best fr)

"I'm sorry for crying, but you were right it does hurt like a little bitch" I say laughing and then pulling away from the hug.

"all good, that's what I'm hear for" walker reassures me, and then we walk back down stairs.

"hey I have to go because I have some casting stuff to do later so I have to get ready" Walk starts, "butttt do you want to in a few days try again and then we can attempt to do tricks?" He asks me.

"um yes I would love that!!" I tell him excitedly.

"okay I have to go, but text me when your free okay?" He says giving me a hug.

"will do, bye walk love u" I say as he walks away.

"bye y/n/n, love u too" he tells me and then I shut the door.

He's such a great friend. I think to myself...

The end

a/n: sorry that this is a shorter one, but I promise that I will get part two out of "a day out on the lake"!!! Love you all!!