-12-premiere

summary: Walker invites you to be his date at the Percy Jackson premiere....

trigger warnings: anxiety and anxiety attack (please don't read if you can not handle this type of stuff!! I will have a summary at the end and I will say when the main triggers come into play)

request: yes and by @livytheh0e hope you all enjoy

🎀 Let's get into it 🎀

Today was the day of the long awaited Percy Jackson premiere. My boyfriend, Walker, invited me to go along with them, because all of the cast gets to invite a plus one.

We've been together for about two months now, and it's been the best two months of my life. He asked me to be his girlfriend soon after he had gotten done filming.

One night he just showed up on my door step with flowers and a cute poster asking me to be his, which I of course said yes!!

I'm really nervous for tonight because no one yet knows that we are dating (besides close friends and obviously our family). So I was both worried yet excited about tonight!!

I'm wearing my f/c dress and heels. I had my mom help me curl my hair while I did my make up as well! I was so excited because I love to get ready and stuff. But also because I'm a huge PJO fan!!

Walker and his family picked me up at 6, because we had to be there at 6:30 even though the premiere didn't start till 8. We had to take photos and then the cast had to do cast things.

"hey cutie!" I say to Walker as he gets out of the car to open the door for me.

"hey you look so pretty!! are you excited!?" he returns the compliment and then asks me as he is buckling in.

"yes I'm really excited, but also a little nervous. I mean how are you feeling? It is your premiere after all!" I say looking at him.

"you know I am somewhat nervous, but it's not my first time going to one, I'm just excited for you to be tagging along this time!!" he says smiling and grabbing my hand and giving it a comforting squeeze.

After 20 minutes we pull up to the premiere and go in through the back so it was easier for us. As we walk in I immediately see famous people all around.

Holy shit, I think to myself, what did Walker get me into. I mean don't get me wrong this is great but woah.

"hey y/n/n, you're good don't worry" Walker pulls my out of my trance by pulling me to the side of the first walk in. Giving me a tight hug and then he points out some cast members, Charlie and Dior, so I can talk to them while he is talking with others.

Which I'm thankful for because I'm normally not afraid of crowds, but when it's filled with people I don't know I tend to get nervous.

"okay I'll be other there" I say about to walk away,

"oh y/n I'll come grab you before photos!" He says shooting me with his iconic smile, I'm really in love with this boy.

I walk other to see Dior and Charlie just chilling standing around a table.

"hey y/n omg you look so gorgeoussss!!" Dior says dragging out the s and giving me a hug.

"girl says you!! the dress is everything!" I say hugging her back, "hey Charlie, how's it be?"

"it be good, it be good" he says and all three of us start to laugh, "so! who is the special person your here with tonight?" he says with a smirk.

"um I don't know what you mean." I say lying to him, I want people to know that we are dating yes but not sure if Charlie is one of the people that knows we are together.