-14-emergency room visit

important info: you are Charlie's younger sister
summary: you are hanging out with the pjo cast and you get hurt and have to go to the emergency room
trigger warnings: hospitals, broken bones, stuff like that please do not read if these will bother you!! needles/blood being drawn as well!!

🎀let's get into it🎀

Today my brother was hosting a little get together with some of the Percy Jackson cast, and I was so excited!

The cast is literally so amazing, so today will be so much fun. I did heatless curls last night so all I had to do to get ready was put on some makeup and then pick out and put on clothes

I pick out a purple shirt and some black leggings with black socks. I was feeling comfy today so I brushed out my curls. For my makeup i put on some mascara, concealer, and a little bit of blush and highlighter. I didn't want to put a whole lot on, but just enough to feel slay!

⚠️Triggers will start from here till the end stop reading if you do not want to deal with them ⚠️

I hear everyone down stairs, so I wait like ten minutes before I go downstairs (my brothers rule not mine). I walk down the stairs to greet everyone when I trip over something on the stairs. I still have about 5 stairs till the bottom main floor...

I, in an attempt to catch myself, go to grab the hand rails, but I hit my head on it (idk how bro like what?) and then I catch myself on my right wrist and I hear a really loud crack.

I'm sobbing because that really hurt. My head and wrist hurt so much. I'm laying on the floor with Charlie and he helps me sit up right and then he sits behind me so I'm on his chest (in this we are his sister so!)

"Y/n! What happens?!" I hear Leah almost shout at me.

"I- don't know, I was just walking down the stairs and tripped?" I say bawling my eyes out because my wrist hurts and me crying isn't helping my head either.

"here take this ice pack" Aryan says to me, but Dior takes it and places it on my wrist which makes it hurt even more.

"please take that off it hurts really bad" I say crying

"I can't y/n it'll help, I'm sorry" Dior says with a sympathetic look on her face.

"yeah, you have to keep it on there" Walker says and then I hear someone whisper to another I think it's broken.

"ok hey walk, I need to go start the car, can you and Aryan help her up?" Charlie asks.

"yeah, here" Walker says and crouches down next to me and holds my back up while Charlie stands up, grabs the keys and then runs to the car to start it.

Walker and Aryan help me up. Walker helps me up and holds my waist and then Aryan is holding my left arm (the one that's not like yk BROKE).

When I'm finally standing all the way up it get really dizzy, "guys is it just me or is the room spinning?"

"oh shit, yup ok kids get it!" Dior says opening the door to the car because the door to the garage is already opened.

Charlie and Dior are sitting in the front then in the middle is me, Walker then Leah, and finally in the back is Aryan in the very back (poor Aryan).

I'm still sorta crying because I just might've broken my wrist and then I feel like someone shot me in the head from where i hit it.

Thankfully I have Walker, he is with in hand holding the ice pack lightly on my wrist and then with his other arm playing with my hair and rubbing my arm. He is also telling me that I'm okay and everything is ok. It's so relaxing and the quietness makes me want to sleep.