six

six

The next morning Stella woke up and started packing up her things, Matt groaned and pulled her back into the bed "Matt..."

"Shhhhhh i'm sleeping."

"I've gotta get my stuff packed up." She says, he shakes his head and she laughs "If i pack my stuff up now we'll have time for breakfast with everyone."

"I just wanna spend time with you." He mumbles, she smiles "Ive gotta see everyone else still too." She says, Matt sighs and finally lets her go and she starts packing up her things, she finally finishes and Matt is finally up and awake.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

GROUPCHAT; 3 youtubers, a band & madi

nick — THE BLUEPRINT 😍😍
chris — CHRISSY POOKIE BEAR 🤭
matt — matthew ❤️❤️
stella — smells 🧸
ivy — ives 🤍
riley — riles 👩🏻‍🍼
piper — pipes 🧎🏼‍♀️
madi — angel 👩🏻‍❤️‍👩🏻

ives🤍
when you guys are all
awake me, chris and Riley are
downstairs at breakfast

pipes 🧎🏼‍♀️
nick and i are coming down now

smells 🧸
waiting for matt to stop being
grumpy then we're coming

CHRISSY POOKIE BEAR 🤭
tell him to get his cute butt up 😘

matthew ❤️❤️
that's insane.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Matt and Stella finally arrive at the breakfast and sit down after ordering their food. Nick and Stella were currently talking about everything under the sun about tour. Matt and Chris arguing about god knows what and the other girls just butting in when they want to.

"No like on the first night Stella and i were rooming together and the bitch falls out of the bed in the middle of the night and doesn't wake up." Ivy says, making the girls and the other laugh, Stella rolls her eyes "Maybe if i wasn't sharing with such a bed hog i wouldn't have."

"The floor is comfy, Stell. You can have that tonight!" Ivy smiles, Stella squints her eyes "Piper wanna room with me?" She asks, Ivy groans "Riley snores!"