fourteen

fourteen

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

They all returned to the hotel. Matt hadn't said much to Stella, and vice versa. She couldn't believe that he really didn't stand up for her.

Riley cleared her throat awkwardly as they all sat in the girls' hotel room eating their food. "So, what are we doing tomorrow?" Riley asks. Ivy shrugs. "Just chilling, I think."

"Yeah, I don't wanna do much. I'm so tired, just need a break," Stella mumbles as she leans against the bed. Matt frowned; she hadn't spoken to him about anything, not that she was tired, and now Jay had taken his spot in helping with her anxiety.

"Why don't we just go to the indoor pool tomorrow?" Jay suggests. Nick nods. "I like that plan."

"Maybe... weren't we gonna go to the zoo?" Erin asks. Chris nods awkwardly, but in total honesty, after she attacked Stella, Chris didn't want to be anywhere near her.

"Yeah, I think we should just chill. But you guys go ahead," Madi says. Nick nods, agreeing with Madi. Chris shook his head. "Nah, let's just chill here."

"Boring," Erin mumbled. Piper, Ivy, Riley, and Stella all look at each other, and Jay shook his head before leaning against the bed Stella was leaning on.

"I think we should play hide and seek around the whole place," Jay says. Stella laughs. "I'm so down!"

"Team up, we're doing this right now," Chris stands up. Stella wanted to be with Matt, but she wasn't going to ask him; he had to ask her.

Madi was with Nick. Riley with Piper, Ivy with Jay. All that was left was Annabelle, Erin, Stella, and Matt.

Annabelle knew exactly what was going on. "Erin, why don't we go together?" she asks. Erin shrugs. "I wanted to go with Matt."

"Nah, I'm gonna go with Stell," Matt says. Stella smiles at him, then nods. "Okay, which teams is it?"

"Not us!" Everyone but Annabelle and Erin yell. Annabelle smiles. "Guess that's us. You all have 90 seconds! Go!"

Matt grabs Stella, and they run out of the room, down the hallway, and into some random closet.

"This is cozy."

Matt nods. "Yeah."

It was awkward. Stella felt awkward with her own boyfriend. She'd never felt awkward with him before.