fifteen

fifteen

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Stella throws on a hoodie, her friends offering sad smiles as they watch her prepare to confront the situation. "Are you feeling okay about this?" Piper asks, concern evident in her voice. Stella nods resolutely. "I'm going to talk to him," she says, her tone determined.

Riley and Ivy exchange a glance before Riley speaks up, voicing their worries. "Do you think you'll be fine?" she asks, her concern palpable.

"I think breaking up over this would be ridiculous. Unless he truly believes he can't trust me, then yeah, I'm done," Stella replies firmly. Ivy sighs, expressing her disapproval. "I don't like how he's continuing to hang out with her."

"I agree!" Nick chimes in, nodding emphatically. Stella offers a small shrug. "Okay, gotta go. I'll be back later," she says, trying to sound more confident than she feels as she heads out to confront Matt.

Unbeknownst to Stella, Erin had been manipulating Matt all along. She fed into his doubts, convincing him that if she saw something between Stella and Jay, then it must be true. Chris, sensing the deception, tried to intervene, but his words fell on deaf ears as they both brushed him aside.

As Chris exited the boys' room, he spotted Stella emerging from hers. Concern etched on his face, he approached her. "Hey... I thought you guys were supposed to meet in 30," he said, halting Stella in her tracks. Chris cared for Stella deeply, like a sister.

"Yeah, I just want to make sure no one's at the pool and that I know what I'm gonna say. How mad is he?" Stella asked, her voice tinged with worry. Chris shrugged, a sense of frustration evident in his demeanor. "I don't know. It was like I wasn't even there," he admitted. With a nod from Stella, Chris continued on his way, while she headed towards the pool area.

Inside the girls' hotel room, Nick greeted Chris with a question. "Come to join us?" Nick asked. Chris nodded, a faint smile on his lips. "I need a Pepsi," he replied, seeking solace in the company of his friends.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Stella had been waiting at the pool for 45 minutes now, her frustration mounting with each passing moment. Just as she was about to give up and leave, the gate creaked open, and Matt walked in. She pursed her lips, trying to contain her emotions. "Hey," she greeted tentatively.

"Hi," Matt replied curtly, avoiding her gaze as he took a seat across from her. Stella sighed, the tension between them palpable. "So..."