nine

nine

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Stella woke up the day of the Hartford show feeling like an elephant was sitting on her chest. All the girls noticed she was feeling really anxious, everything she ate was making her feel sick, her voice was shaky every time she spoke and she didn't know why, she had texted Matt a couple times but he hadn't replied. Nick said they were hanging out with that Erin girl again despite what Madi and Nick had said about her, Stella felt so off about it all. He hadn't even texted her good morning which was something they would do either way if they were mad, upset or annoyed at each other.

"Stella?" Eliza knocks on the bathroom door, Stella leans against the sink trying not to cry "Stells? You okay?" Eliza asks, Stella takes a deep breath "Y-Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

Stella opens the door and wipes her face "I'm just having a bad day." She said, Eliza furrows her eyebrows "Do you wanna talk about it? Do you want the cameras gone? Need the girls?"

"If you could get the girls that would be amazing i don't mind about the cameras." She says, Eliza nods and rubs the girls arm before quickly going to grab the girls.

There was about 2 hours until the show started, Annabelle was just doing her soundcheck so they were watching her.

"Girls?" Eliza asks trying to be quiet, Riley, Ivy and Piper all stood up and walked over "What's up?"

"Stella's having a really bad day, i think she needs to talk to you guys so she asked me to come get you." Eliza says, Ivy and Piper nod "Where is she?" Riley asks as they make their way out.

"Just in the bathroom but she may be in the dressing room now."

"Stells?" Ivy asks going to sit down next to her as Stella undoes her ear piece. Stella sighs "Sorry." She mumbles, Riley shakes her head "What's going on?"

"I'm not even sure. Something feels wrong, like i feel like i'm not gonna do well tonight and i cannot stop shaking. I feel actually sick to my stomach." She says her hands shaking making it difficult to undo the ear piece.

"Oh stella.." Piper rubs her leg, Stella suddenly starts crying and feels like she can't breathe "I can't do this." She says standing up and walking out to the hallway, she pulls her knees into her chest and tries to regulate her breathing. Ivy, Piper and Riley quickly follow out after her and crouch down near her.