ten

ten

@chromeheartsofficial

liked by @user, @rileyjenkins and 1,452,682 others @chromeheartsofficial thank you new york, boston, providence, hartford and philadelphia for having us <3 we have arrived in baltimore!!

@chromeheartsofficial
thank you new york, boston, providence, hartford and philadelphia for having us <3 we have arrived in baltimore!!

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Matt and Stella had barely spoken that much since Stella's panic attack, she was trying her hardest not to be mad at him, she was just upset that he hadn't spoken to her at all really and wasn't there for her even though he always said he would be despite the multiple calls.

But the reason they hadn't spoken much wasn't her. It was him. She was the one on tour but it felt like he was at this point.

"What have you been upto?" Riley asks as Stella and Riley sit in front of Riley's phone facetiming Madi and Nick.

"Literally nothing really. Chris and Matt have been hanging out with carrot and everytime they do we go but we end up doing our own stuff. It's actually just so crazy." Nick says, Madi nods "I have officially started hating her. She's actually like infiltrated." Madi says, Stella frowns. She wasn't an insanely jealous person nor was she untrusting of Matt. But this Erin girl was really started to piss her off.

"I'm so confused as to why Matt is? Like if Chris wanted to hang out with her by all means go ahead but Matt? Literally why?" Riley says, Stella groans "Mattandihaventhadafullconversationsinceprovidence." she says all at once, Riley, Madi and Nick all furrow their eyebrows "English please?" Nick asks, Stella sighs.

"Matt and i haven't had a full conversation since providence. But it's not me. It's him. And i'm so fucking frustrated because i had a panic attack basically the whole day of Hartford and he didn't answer me, Ivy or Eliza! And i know that's not his responsibility to answer but he said he would no matter what he was doing and that he would be waiting for my fucking call before every show. Riley had to come and calm me down, it was fucking shitty." Stella rants, Nick gasps "What is he doing?!" He exclaims, Riley frowns.