fourty

fourtyIRL, social media, groupchat + phone call !" are you fucking kidding me ? "

fourty
IRL, social media, groupchat + phone call !
" are you fucking kidding me ? "

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

For the past two and a half weeks, Riley and Stella had settled into life in New York. They spent most of their days hanging out with Sabrina and her friends, immersing themselves in the city's vibrant atmosphere. However, their transition wasn't without its challenges.

Nick had distanced himself from them, leaving Riley and Stella feeling disconnected. Chris had reached out a few times, but their interactions were fleeting, leaving them feeling unsettled. As for Matt, he continued to ignore Stella's messages, leaving her frustrated and hurt.

Meanwhile, Piper and Ivy had decided against permanently moving to New York. Instead, they opted to visit every few months, staying for a month at a time. This decision added another layer of distance to the dynamic between the band members.

Stella and Riley found themselves shouldering the bulk of the band's workload. While Stella penned songs alongside Riley, Eliza provided the green light. They handled vocals, awaiting approval from Piper and Ivy.

Ivy managed to come through, albeit barely, while Piper remained largely unresponsive, preoccupied with the triplets' stories. Ivy made efforts to stay connected, calling them daily to share updates and offer input on the songs. She even sent temporary vocals until she could record in person.

Riley and Stella grew increasingly frustrated with Piper's lack of engagement, a sentiment Ivy secretly shared.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

@stelladavis