seventeen

seventeen

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

@chromeheartsofficial

liked by @christophersturniolo

liked by @christophersturniolo. @ivyparker and 963,631 others
@chromeheartsofficial
'THE MADHOUSE' out now!!! Hope you all enjoy it, we worked really really hard on this (you can all thank Stella for her amazing song writing) and we hope this everything and more that you expected.

@stelladavis

liked by @rileyjenkins, @nicolassturniolo and 783,642 others @stelladavis i hope you enjoy this as much as i do, we poured our hearts and soul into it

@stelladavis
i hope you enjoy this as much as i do, we poured our hearts and soul into it. i'll let you in on a little secret, this is basically the stages of a breakup or how i experienced it.

COMMENTS

@user we can't be friends has be balling on the floor. of my bathroom. i just. STELLA >>

@user "you're always walking out, you make it worse." STOP IT. THIS IS 100% MATT!! Guys it makes sense, she posts only Nick and Chris, Matt unfollowed her and she unfollowed him, they were visiting the tour when she posted that thing on her spam. IVE CRACKED IT!

@ivyparker you are just so amazing, love love you
@stelladavis i love love love you

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

@CHROMEHEARTSOFFICIAL IS LIVE !

Stella, Ivy, Piper, and Riley are all seated in front of the phone, eagerly awaiting everyone's participation.

"Hi, everyone!" Riley waves enthusiastically as the comments start rolling in. "Hey, guys!" Piper adds with a smile.

User: THIS ALBUM IS POSSIBLY THE GREATEST THING EVER!!

"The support means the world to us, guys!" Stella expresses her gratitude, while Ivy chuckles at the comments. "Okay, guys, ask some questions in the question box!"

QUESTION:
What are your individual favorite songs, and what are the backstories?

@christophersturniolo, @madifiliopowicz, @nicolassturniolo, @erinhenley, @matthewsturniolo joined !

"Um, I'll start. My personal favorite is 'Told You So.' We wrote it on tour for our dear Stella, and we just had such a great time and conversation. It means a lot to all of us," Riley shares, squeezing Stella's hand affectionately. Stella beams brightly, adding, "My favorite is 'Illicit Affairs.' It's a very personal song for me, about my past relationship and the struggles of keeping it private. I wanted to share that experience with everyone."

"BOYSHIT. That song is everything," Ivy declares, prompting laughter from the group.

"'We Can't Be Friends.' Well, after Stella's breakup, we were sitting on our couch after the final night of the tour. She was feeling down, so she started writing, and I joined in. That's how we created that song," Piper explains, evoking a somber smile from Stella as she reminisces about that night.

"What the hell? All your reasons are so meaningful, and mine's just 'BOYSHIT.' Fine, you know what mine is? 'Would've, Should've, Could've'! Amazing. Lyrically perfect. Everything to me. Ha, I win!" Ivy exclaims triumphantly.

As the comments flood in, there's a noticeable shift in the tone, with several users asking about the breakup and praising Stella for capturing the stages of a breakup so eloquently.

Stella takes a deep breath, her heart pounding with a mix of vulnerability and determination. "Um, yeah, so... about the breakup," she begins, her voice wavering slightly. "It was a difficult time, for sure. But I think music has this incredible ability to express the emotions we sometimes struggle to put into words."

She pauses, glancing at her friends for support, before continuing. "Writing the stages of a breakup was... cathartic, in a way. It allowed me to process my feelings and find some sense of closure."

Piper reaches out, gently squeezing Stella's shoulder in solidarity, while Riley offers her an encouraging smile. Ivy and Piper nod in understanding, their unwavering support evident.

"Yeah, Stella poured her heart and soul into those songs," Ivy adds, her voice filled with admiration. "And it's incredible how she managed to capture the raw emotions of each stage."

Stella offers a grateful smile, feeling a sense of validation in sharing her journey with her supportive friends and fans.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

@erinhenley

liked by @matthewsturniolo, @user and 235,212 others @erinhenley this is our response:

@erinhenley
this is our response:

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

an: grab some snacks, buckle up, strap in, AND PREPARE YOURSELF X