fourty-four

fourty-fouryoutube + messages !" you motherfucker "

fourty-four
youtube + messages !
" you motherfucker "

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

youtube !

* continuing on *

* continuing on *

"So, onto track 2 of the album, 'I Should Hate You.' This song holds immense significance for me as it delves into the experience of longing, resentment, and heartache following a breakup. It encapsulates moments of vulnerability, where the weight of unresolved emotions becomes palpable. Despite the realization of the necessity to move on and let go, there remains a lingering sense of attachment and unfinished business. The lyrics also explore feelings of betrayal and disappointment, alongside the struggle to reconcile the desire to hate someone with the enduring love or affection that persists.

"Despite the pain, there's a recognition that letting go is essential for personal growth, even though it's easier said than done. This song holds a deeply personal resonance for me, reflecting a period when I grappled with defining my desires and aspirations in life. Ultimately, I chose myself, I chose to enter on a new chapter in New York, and I chose to distance myself from those who no longer served a positive role in my life."

"Alright, moving on to track 3. Midnight Rain. This song was written during a period of my life when my ex and I found ourselves in a back-and-forth dynamic, each with contrasting desires and aspirations. We were at odds about what we wanted from life. Now, this might disappoint some of you, but my ex expressed a desire to get back together and work through our differences, aiming for stability and a return to the comfort we once knew. Meanwhile, I found myself drawn to the intensity, perhaps even the pain, of our past."

"Admittedly, it wasn't a healthy mindset on my part, but I struggled to let go. There's a sense of nostalgia and longing woven throughout the song, reminiscing on the love we once shared and the decisions that led to our separation. It also explores the impact of of being in the spotlight and how that affected the relationship, as well as the regret of losing someone kind and stable. These themes are intricately intertwined, offering a bittersweet acceptance of our situation."