fourty-five

fourty-five IRL, instagram +  spam !" hey "

fourty-five
IRL, instagram + spam !
" hey "

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

IRL !

Stella jolted upright at the sound of a knock on the door. Rushing to answer it, she left Riley baffled as she emerged from her room. "What's happening?" Riley inquired, her brows knitting in confusion. Stella responded with an eerie grin, "Nothing to worry about! Just stay in your room!" Riley's frown deepened, but she complied, retreating back into her room.

With a frustrated huff, Stella adjusted her appearance, only to realize she was clad in an oversized hoodie and fluffy cow-print pants. Sighing in exasperation, she reluctantly opened the door to find Matt standing there awkwardly, lips pursed and hands shoved in his pockets.

Matt shifted uncomfortably as Stella opened the door, his gaze darting around uncertainly. "Hey," he mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. Stella leaned against the doorframe, her expression a mix of curiosity and apprehension. "Hey," she replied cautiously, wondering what had brought him to her doorstep.

After a moment of awkward silence, Matt cleared his throat. "I, uh, just wanted to talk, in person." he admitted, avoiding Stella's eyes. She nodded slowly, gesturing for him to come inside.

Matt trailed behind Stella into her room, closing the door softly behind him.

"So, you came all the way to New York to talk?" Stella asked, turning to face him.

"We were in Boston," Matt corrected with a slight chuckle.

"Ah, right," Stella replied, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips.

Stella settled onto her bed, gesturing for Matt to take a seat, but he remained standing awkwardly.

"This is very awkward," Stella remarked, trying to ease the tension.

"Yeah, it is," Matt agreed with a nod. "Well, now I've just lost everything I wanted to say," he added with a sigh, frustration evident in his voice.

Stella chuckled softly, shaking her head at Matt's comment. "Well, that's a shame. I guess we'll just have to find something else to talk about," she teased, flashing him a mischievous grin.

Matt rolled his eyes playfully, a hint of amusement dancing in his gaze. "Yeah, I guess so," he replied, mirroring Stella's grin. "But seriously, there was something I wanted to say."