thirty-two

thirty-two real life, social media + groupchat !

thirty-two
real life, social media + groupchat !

" just a friend "

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
illicit affairs
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"Do you have everything?" Stella asked Riley as she descended the stairs with their suitcases.

"For the millionth time, yes!" Riley replied with exasperation.

"Your charger?"

"Oh, fuck!" Riley dashed back inside, then quickly returned. "Okay, now I'm ready."

Stella sighed and grabbed the suitcases. They were heading to New York for two weeks to stay in the apartment the band shared there, a place they hadn't visited in quite a while.

"Aren't you excited?!" Riley shook Stella as they climbed into the car. Eliza was in the driver's seat, Ivy was in the front passenger seat, and Piper was in the back. Stella slid in then Riley, and Riley hugged her tightly. "It's okay, I'll be excited for us!" she said, beaming.

Stella groaned. "I am excited!" she insisted.

Ivy snorted. "Could've fooled me."

"I swear, I am!" Stella said. "I've missed New York and the parties."

Piper groaned. "Oh no, we are not bringing back 'party Stella.'"

"Yes, we are!" Stella retorted with a laugh. "And party Ivy, and party Riley, and party Piper too! We're not bringing back 'party pooper'."

"Guys, I can't handle having to pick up Ivy from the side of the road again while she sleeps on Stella's lap, and then racing after Riley when she's running away from Piper," Eliza said, exasperated. Riley scoffed. "I never ran away!"

"Dude, I chased you for half an hour!" Piper exclaimed.

"That's not true!" Riley protested.

"I don't even remember that night," Ivy said nonchalantly.

"I do because you threw up on my new shoes," Stella said, and Ivy groaned.

"But I bought you new ones!"

"It's the principle of the matter!" Stella retorted. "Aren't you going to miss your boyfriend?" Ivy asked, turning around in her seat.