CHAPTER 1

A beautiful and pleasant Monday morning..

"Miku bacha don't you have to go college, its already 7:30. How much time is needed, see Khushi has also came. Come fast princess." A man having the age of 43 years eating breakfast.( He is none other than Mr. Nike Sharma, father of Aathmika)...

"Coming papa, I was ready much earlier than expected so I thought of cleaning the room. You know na if i'll not do that, mumma will definitely kill your princess" A soft melodious voice came. A girl came downstairs, saying this. She is having a fair skin, small, beautiful mesmerizing brown eyes, plump lips, chubby cheeks and height of 5'4.. She is indeed a beautiful girl. As there is cold weather in chandigarh so she is wearing brown cargo with grey hoodie and white sneakers, hair done in high pony.. Today she is looking like a cute teddy as her face is innocent like a kid just same as her heart.

"ohh yes yes I am the killer in this house, just be quiet and eat your breakfast otherwise you all will get late for the lectures, Khushi beta you also eat see how much you are becoming thin day by day" said the mother of Aathmika.

" no need for any other plate aunty, I'll eat with mikku only and yeh I am not thin its just that I don't get fat by eating food" so the owner of this voice is Khushi the one and only best frnd of aathmika. She is with athmika since they were in 9th class. "Okay okay but eat fast you all" her mother said and went to kitchen..

After 10 minutes all three Aathmika, her father and Khushi were done with breakfast so they left for their destination after bidding bye to her mother. So the college of athmika and Khushi is in the way of their father's office so he often drops them to the college. Khushi is a chatterbox so the whole journey went in chit chat of athmika's father and Khushi as he loves Khushi like her own daughter. And aathmika was only smiling seing their senseless talks.

After reaching to college they bid bye to her father and entered inside college.

Khushi and aathmika are in the same stream so they only have difference in their one subject. Their lecture is at 10 and they still have 1 and half hour left for that. They come college early because they like to be in college in early morning and talk to each other..

AATHMIKA POV:

" Mikku yr take your medicines first don't miss it. It can cause you serious health problems you also know,first take them, then we will talk, Okay!!!!" Jhalli said to me ( so let me tell you one thing that I don't call Khushi as Khushi is jhalli, she is indeed a jhalli, she is such a pure soul and a frnd one can ever have. She cares for me like my elder sister but in reality she is younger than me)...

"yehh sure I am taking it, and see I am definitely fine, I am not going to die this much soon" I said laughing because she thinks I that I can die, whom will not think after seing my situation which was 10 days earlier.

" how will you die without getting me married with your jiju"she said showing me her teeth.. She is just a mad girl.

After that we talked for almost an hour and spent rest of the day while attending lectures.. We are not a studyholic person but when it comes to study we become serious about that..

We got free in evening and went to our respective home. So after reaching home,I got freshen up and started my tution classes. okay so yess I am a tution teacher also..

After all these I got free at 7 in the evening. So I thought of going outside to do some walk but today god is not at my side..

When I took first step outside the house I saw the most unwanted face which was none other than my so called neighbour chidkiyaa..(Chitresh Roy) seriously god have made him without giving him any sense of humour. He will the last person of the earth whom i'll desire to see. whenever I see him I only have one wish that to kill him. He is just a useless creature on this earth..I tried to ignore him by passing away form there but he wants his death today so he hit my head with his rough palm..

Now the war begins....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this was the first chapter cupieess as I mentioned earlier aathmika Is having a past due to which she had suffered from serious health issue. You'll come to know it in the upcoming chapters..

Its just the starting and you'll love their fights.

Stay tuned for updates and for spoilers follow my Instagram id(author__inara)

Till then enjoy yourself and capture the moments of life..