CHAPTER 8

It's was morning and sunrays fell on aathmika's face disturbing her sleep...
She turned to other side and slept again...

After an hour aathmika's younger brother abhinav came in her room...
"Di, good morning, wake up see it's already 9...wake up fast... " He said while trying to wake aathmika.
"Yrrr, abhi.. Let me sleep na. Today i am not going to college also... Lemme have my sleep...".athmika said while sleeping.
" Okay di" Abhinav had a mischievous smile saying this... He threw a full jug of water of aathmika's face...
"What the hell.. Abhi now I am gonna kill you" Saying this she stood up from her bed and started running to catch her brother..
"Sorry di, but i am safe today" Saying this her brother went out of the room closing the door from outside and locking her in the room.
"Come fast, all are waiting for you, just call me whenever you'll be done with your chores" He yelled and went downstairs..

Here aathmika was fully awake now.. Stomping her foot on the floor she went to do morning chores and after tthat she informed her brother to open the door.
Her mother came to open the door as her brother was hell afraid of her...

She came downstairs and her brother hid behind his mother..
"Mumma.. I'll surely kill him. He always irritates me.. I am Not gonna leave him now" Saying so she ean behind her brother....
After all the bickerings and their cute fights they all settled for breakfast..

When aathmika was having breakfast her father came and sat beside her.
"Miku bache, you have to do one thing as tomorrow is this muchkin's birthday party" Her father pointed at her brother while saying this..
"Okay papa, say what I have to do?" Aathmika asked her father casually..
" Bache! I have invited everyone.. Just our neighbours are left to invite. So you'll go to their homes and will invite them..."her father told her the work and went out for preparations..
Aathmika nodded her head in response and after having breakfast she went out with the invitation cards to invite other neighbours..

ATHMIKA'S POV:

I have invited everyone now only that khadus is left...
Oh god main hi kyun? Ab vo mujhe fr se tang krega!! I palmed my face thinking all this..
(Oh god why me only? Now he will irritate me again)

But what to do.. I have to go to invite his family as they are closer to my family the most...

Thinking all this I went to his house. I pressed the door bell and was just praying that he should not be at home but as always God is not by my side today also...
He opened the main door of the house and he was in a black shirt and joggers.. I don't notice him much but today he was looking quite smart for the first time in his life..
"Hello, aunty hai kya ghar par?" I directly asked him as I was not in the mood to fight with him.
(Hello, is aunty at home)
"Hello athii.. Hn andar aao.. Mumma ghr pr hi h kitchen mein h" He said while smiling towards me....
(Yes, come inside.. Mom is in the home she is in the kitchen now)
Whattttttt???????
I blinked my eyes several times not believing what happened just now?.
He is smiling towards me.. He talked to me politely... No it can't happen... Definitely he is having a fever or some defect in his brain nerves... He is not chitresh.. Chitresh never talks to me politely.. He always irritates me even he doesn't talks to me with hello.. And wait a minute! He gave me nickname aathi.... He didn't called me ladaku vimaan.. I am sure something is wrong with him.

While I was thinking all this.. He snapped his finger in front of my face and i came out of my thinking...
I touched his forehead and checked whether he is having fever or not... But no he was not having fever..

"Have you bumped your head somewhere Mr. Chidkiya Or are you having some problem in your neuro system, tell me I'll take you to the doctor." I exclaimed in shock...
He blinked his eyes in confusion...
"What?" He asked me..