Chapter 11

So cupiees!!! Finally it's 1k read on this book.. It's all because of you!!
But please remember to vote also..

Vote for this chapter and I'll like to know your reviews....

Happy reading!!!!!

______________________________________

CHITRESH POV:

I never wanted to propose her like this but as it was a dare and i cannot even think to confess my feeling to any other girl when there is only aathi in my heart..

Her face expression changed when I said all those words though I told her taking it as a dare but inside my heart only I knew that it was my real feeling for her..

As soon as I completed my dare she ran away from their saying that she's having an important work..
After half an hour uncle told us that she went back to home because she was having some urgent work of college..

This girl and her love for studiess!!

She never shows that she is interested in studying and all but deep down in her heart she is fond of study.. She finds escape in her books.. I have seen so many books in her room as I went there with kajal di for studies. She taught me mathematics..

In morning we all went to home and i got a message that there is very urgent lecture in the college so all the students have to be the part of it.. So i got freshen up and went to college..

Today whole day i didn't saw her... I tried to call her but her phone number was not reacheable..Maybe she is busy with her works.. I'll see her tomorrow after college...

Next day

Today's day was tiring... I came from college at 7..

I thought to see my ladaku vimaan.. I haven't seen her from 2 days..

Thinking so I ptessedu her door bell. Aunty came and opened the door..

"Namastey aunty! How are you?" I said while touching her feet.

"I am good chitresh, what about you?"she said smiling and indicating me to come inside.

"I am also good aunty!" I said while sitting inside..

"Aunty ladaku vimaan kahan h? Mujhe usse kaam tha kuchh" I said directly because I was not able to find any other excuse.
(Aunty where is ladaku vimaan. I had some work from her)

"Bache tumhe bataya nhi kya usne?" She said whith confusing face.
(Bache! She didn't tell you?)

"Kya batana tha aunty? Aapko pata to hai vo ladti rehti h mujhse kuchh batati kahan hai?" I said to her. I am not understanding anything now.
(What was there to tell? You know she always fights with me. She never tells anything to me)

"Your ladaku vimaan went to California for her further studies" She stated and that was it..

My whole body went numb. It looked like that I had lost everything..
No! No! No! She can't go away from me.. She never talked to any of us about leaving the country..

I can't live without her now.. She was the solely reason for me to live now.. How can she leave me alone!! I had to talk to her!!

"Bache are you there? What happened?" Aunty asked me and I came back from my trance...

"Yehh aunty. Nothing happened. It's just that i remembered some urgent work. I'll meet you tomorrow. Bye aunty!" Saying so i went out.....

I came outside from her home and sat on my bike... I messaged mumma that I'll be at prem's house today.. I also messaged prem to manage that as I have to go somewhere.

Instead of going there I went to the cliff side... It's my favorite place when I want peace..

I sat there and opened her picture.. I clicked it at the party when she was busy with her work.

Indeed she is looking beautiful and innocent at the same time...

I love her and I can't imagine the life without her.. She has become my life now. I know I don't have the right on her until she accepts me but it's also wrong that she left me. Tears brimmed in my eyes.. I was on the verge of crying..

How could she? Was I that much bad that she had to leave me??

I am so sorry aathi but I can't stop loving you.. You are the only one for whom I am made...

Today I am feeling like I should die. What their need to live when you can't even make your girl happy. When you can't even let her being close to you..

I don't know the reason that why she left me but there's only one person who can tell me about that...
Khushi

I dialled her number and she picked up..

"Hello, yes chitresh, say" Her voice was low looks like she is not in good mood also..

"Why did aathmika went away?" I directly asked her.

"She didn't told me. She said she'll tell me whenever she'll feel like saying so" And then she hunged up the call..

I didn't knew what happened to her. I want to know.. I fucking want to know..

Suddenly rain started.. My tears also fell down. They were mixing with rain easing my pain. There was a drastic pain in my heart.. I hadn't experienced it before. It's like I am dying bit by bit... It's hurting like hell...

I can't see her now. I can't talk to her because as far as I know she did this to avoid me. I can't fight with her!

I have been fully drenched till now. My eyes were not stopping from shedding the tears.. They were not tears only. It was my pain which was coming out in the form of tears..

I don't want her. She is my need to live the life.. It's like someone is taking my oxygen from me...
It hurts when someone leaves you and I felt this thing today!!!

I can't deal with this situation.. She Is my life. Goddamn life!!!! How can i live my life without her...

Today when she left me i got to know the pain of goodbyes....

______________________________________

So cupiees it's necessary that you should share your thoughts and reviews so I can make my mistakes clear.

Do vote and comment.

For updates and spoilers follow my Instagram account.
"Author_inara"
Till then enjoy yourself and capture the beautiful moments of your life....

With love your
Inara💗