CHAPTER 7

CHITRESH'S POV:

"Hello, who's this? " Khushi asked from the other side.
"Hello, am I talking to miss khushi, " I asked, I was just confirming whether she is khushi or not.
"Yes, khushi here but hello mister who are you and from where did you found my number?" She said all in one go..
Huff!! both frnds are same.
"Hey khushi, I am chitresh, prem's friend. And I got your phone number from him only" I introduced myself.
"Who's chitresh, wait!! You are chitresh roy, aathmika's neighbour and prem's friend, am I correct mister? " She yelled more than asking..
"Yes. I am the same chitresh... " I told her
"What do you need from me. Why you called me. Are you planning a new plan to irritate aathmika. Don't you have any manners. Why do you irritate her that much?" She yelled at me again.
Why aathmika tells her everything..
Because she is her best frnd you dumbhead(my subconscious spoke)
"Wait. First of all listen to me khushi. I need a help from you and about aathmika.. I'll tell you later about that.. Just help me please.." I pleaded in a very soft tone..
"What help do you need from me?" She asked while getting confused...
"Meet me at your usual cafe where you always go with aathmika. I'll tell you everything there.. And please don't tell aathmika about this.. She will kill me for sure..." I pleaded once again.
"Why I will not tell her? Are you seriously planning something" She said and oh godd! Like seriously she is same as her frnd. Doesn't believes so soon. Well it's good there are trust issue problem in girls. They do not believe anyone so soon.
"Khushi listen. Firstly I am not planning anything for your frnd and secondly it's all about aathmika which I wanna talk to you because you are her best frnd and you know her very well. So that's the reason I called you otherwise I had talked to prem about that.. But as you know her better than anyone and I have seen her to be very close to you.. So I talked to you.. Hope you understand.." I assured her...
"Okay, send me the timing and date, I will meet you. But remember one thing. The reason you told me should be correct otherwise I will kill you before aathmika.. Afterall I am also pissed of you and your behaviour towards her.." She threatened me. God knows she can do so.. Afterall she is ladaku vimaan's frnd and she was also laughing when ladaku vimaan stabbed scissor in the hand of that boy.. Both were looking like a psychopath.
"Okay done.. And thankuu" I thanked and she hunged up the call.
Now I can't wait to know about aathmika.... According to her behaviour it doesn't seems that she will be having someone in her life but something is trigerring her from her past.. That's why the eyes which always showed amusement and happiness can't become empty all in one go...
I have to know about her...

ATHMIKA'S POV:
I was thinking of ishaan.
He is the boy who proposed me 2 and a half years ago.. Though I denied him exactly after his proposal.. But being an adamant, he is not listening to me. He says that one day I will be interested in having relationship and the word which I hate most is 'LOVE'. LOVE is not made for me though I respect other's love but for me it is a curse.. And I can't love anyone... I was not like this before, I always wanted a love marriage... You know why because I love the way two people fall in love... The kind of old school love.. I was never against love... It always seemed beautiful to me before that night which changed my all perspective about love.. And about ishaan.. It's not love.. It's just a mere attraction.. He is only attracted to me. That's it. But as usual today's school students only need relationships. Mostly are not committed for future.. I never wanted this but now I don't want love anyway...
Now I only want is success and give my parents everything they deserve. That's my ultimate goal of life...
Thinking all these I didn't even know when I slept..

AUTHOR'S POV
Aathmika woke up at her usual time.. She got ready for college and left. Khushi messaged her that she is having an urgent work so she will not go to college... So aathmika went alone...

Chitresh came 10 minutes earlier in the cafe in which he was going to meet khushi.

KHUSHI'S POV
I am hell tensed why chitresh wants to meet me.. What is going on his mind. Though I am hundred and one percent sure that she doesn't does anything to aathmika through which she will feel uncomfortable as aathmika had told me that he irritates her but never done anything to make her uncomfortable.. But at the end she hates him so much..
Ohkay so leave that.. I have to focus on the thing that why he called me to meet and said it is all about aathmika.. He sounded concerned and that is the main reason I came here to meet him..
I got ready within an 10 mins for the cafe and I also made excuse to aathmika that I am having an urgent work... I never lie to her but today I had to..
I reached the cafe and chitresh was sitting at a corner seat which was having a perfect view of outside.
"Hey! Khushi here." I introduced myself while extending my hands for handshake.. Doing handshake is common for us.. So we always do this whenever we introduce ourselves to others .. Saying so I took my seat in front of him.
"Hello!! I am chitresh." He said while reciprocating the handshake and giving nod. He also sat back on his seat.
"Would you like to have coffee?" He asked and I nodded with a small smile.
He ordered two coffees and I was just waiting for him to initiate the talk..
"I just hope that you have not invited me to have a coffee with you! Right??" I said sarcastically to him..
"No.i just wanted to make you feel comfortable before speaking. You are like my younger sister. You know what I don't have any sister so it will be a blessing if you will be.. So would you like to be my sister. I am asking you this because you are too good to be sister of mine." He said in a very normal voice.
Oh god!! Seriously he called me here to be my brother. Although I don't have any problem with being his sister but ye poochne ka tareeka thoda casual nhi tha!.
"You know what I am having no problem with being your sister but can we firstly talk on the topic for which you called me here?" I said to him normally..
"Okay! So listen. Don't get me wrong and I am a straight forward person. So I wanted to know something about aathmika." He said and firstly I got confused then nodded my head.. Let's see what he wants to know about her..
"Is there anyone in aathmika's life?" He questioned and I got hell confused now.. Why does he wants to know all about this.. It's her personal.
"Why do you wanna know?" I asked while glaring at him..
"See. As I told you earlier. Don't get me wrong and first promise me that you'll not tell her about this." He said with a genuine smile and some unexpressed emotions on his face.
"Okay! I promise I'll not tell her anything about this but please be sure to give me a correct reason for your questions because I am not in the mood of joke anyhow." I said while nodding.
"I am not joking either.. I know you'll think I am kidding but I love aathmika" He said making my eyes widen in shock. What the hell! Why is everyone behind aathmika. She is not even having interest in all these.
"How do I believe that it's not a joke" I said while glaring him. I know I am handling this situation like a jerk but aathmika needs a partner to whom she can share everything and can feel safe. With whom she can find solace... But for this I have to find out whether his intentions are true or not.
While I was thinking all this he said
"I knew that you will not believe me.. And the main reason of this is that I always irritate her right? Listen.. Aathmika is more than a best frnd to you and due to this you know her very well. You have noticed it that she doesn't talks with anyone unnecessarily.. Her eyes which are beautiful as always are empty also. There are no emotions in her eyes.. I wanna drown in those eyes. I want to see a genuine spark in her eyes which makes her more mesmerizing.. For this I can go to any extent.. Her face which always shows fake smile.. I want to give her a real reason to smile. To laugh... Last but the most important her soul.. I am not attracted physically to her. I love her soul. She is having such a pure soul which anyone could have.. I want to be her soulmate. I want to be the reason to bring her back from the darkness she went to and never came back. I want to be the person she would pour all her cries to. I don't want to see her sad. Her cries make my heart shallow. I know that you must be wondering so why I always irritate her. Because that's the only reason she interacts with me. That's the only reason I can see a glimpse of real aathmika. That's the only reason I can talk to her. I also had this feeling but was not sure.. But now I am damn sure that I love her and to make her happy I can go to any extent. So please help me. And if there will be any other person in her life, I'll never come between them but I'll make sure that he doesn't hurt aathmika in any way.." He said all these while having some real emotions and unshed tears in his eyes.. I am hundred percent sure that he can love aathmika to any extent.. His eyes shows this.. He has truth in his eyes.. He noticed every bit of aathmika's behaviour which usually a normal person doesn't do.
"Chitresh! Listen. If you love her, I am telling you that you should be aware of one thing about her" I said while he cut me off..
"I know! She is having some past trauma. Due to which she doesn't believes in love.. She hates this word and I'll make sure not to trigger her past anymore.. I will make sure that she will be again that old aathmika.." He said. Woow! He knows about mikuu. I am too happy that I can't even tell. Finally someone is here who will love aathmika without any boundations... But I have to be aware. I know that he is saying truth but I can't believe anyone blindly..
"There is no in her life.. She never gave anyone chance for this. Rest of the things you will know by her only if she will accept you in future by any chance..Whenever anyone approached her she always said that she is not interested in all these... If your intentions are not true then also make sure that if you'll hurt her in anyway. I'll kill you in 100 ways that you can't even imagine.. And if your intentions are truly like this which you said.. I'll help you to any limits..
And about that sis offer. I accept it gladly.. "I stood up while smiling and left away from there. Last thing I noticed while getting out that he was having a genuine and a true smile in his face. Indeed he is in love with her...
I always wanted to see mikuuu happy not that fake but a happy in a genuine way.. Though I tried but some people only crave for unconditional love.. Aathmika never told me about her past but I know something is bothering her from her past and that's the main reason because of which she hates love... If chitresh is the boy who can give her all the love.. I'll support him and will make sure to bring my aathmika back... After all I want to her bridesmaid and godmother of her child..
.
.
.
______________________________________

So cupiees here the next update..
I know I made it very late.. But I was busy with my college stuff..
.
.
Do vote and comment!!
Your reviews matter to me.
For spoilers and new update. Follow my Instagram account....
(Author__inara)

Till then stay tuned...
Enjoy every moment and capture your beautiful moments...
Your author..
Inara💗