CHAPTER 14

AUTHOR'S POV:

Days passed like this but the feelings of two souls didn't changed..

In India, chitresh was missing aathmika everyday, every moment.. His love only increased....

On the other side. In California, aathmika was lost in her own thinking. She wanted to go back to everyone but she was confused.. What will happen if chitresh will miss understand her.. What if her past will ruin the future of chitresh. What if she will not be able to love him as much as he does.. She was not clear about anything.....

AATHMIKA'S POV:

I am going to india back.. In morning papa called me and said that mumma's health is not good. She is not listening to anyone and continuously saying that she wants to meet me..

I didn't wanted to go back but there is no one for me more than my mother and father.. I had not told anyone that I am coming because I want to see the reaction. Even khushi also don't have any idea about this...

But do I have the courage to see him???. Can i see him again?? What if things will get out of my hands?? What if I'll not be able to stop my feelings??   No! No! Aathi you can do it.... You can't give him the love he deserves...

I took the flight for india... It's been six years since I came here.. Now I am going to see everyone again...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I landed at the airport and took the taxi for my home..

My heart is beating  at a very high speed rate... What will be the reaction of my family seeing me after 6 years...
What'll be his reaction....

I reached at my lane and went toward my house... Finally....

I pressed the door bell and abhinav opened gate..

AUTHOR'S POV:

When abhinav opened the gate. He saw aathmika standing at the gate... He rubbed his eyes again and again until aathmika said, "what happened. I am in real". He suddenly hugged her and his eyes became moist...

Suddenly his father came and when he saw aathmika there. His eyes also became teary.. He was seeing his daughter after 6 years...

The father duo daughter hugged each other and aathmika cried in her Father's embrace... She always loved her father more than anything... Her father is her strength.

All the three of them came inside...

When aathmika came inside she saw her mother coming out from the kitchen with the plate of snacks...

"Abhinav.. Here, have your snacks..." She said while keeping the plate at the dining.. She hasn't seen aathmika yet..
When she lifted her face, she got numb... The daughter of her whom she love the most was standing in front of her after 6 years...

Here aathmika was shocked as her father told her that her mom is sick but here she was standing fit and fine.

Her mother came and hugged her tightly... She started crying. They bithe hugged each other and cried...

After some time they broke the hug and aathmika turned towards her father..

"Papa! What is this. You said that mumma's health is not good.. But she is here fully fit and fine.. You lied???" She asked her father.