Chapter 12

Tap on the star button and vote.. Do comments also....

AATHMIKA'S POV:

I landed in California.. It was a hectic flight and i never wanted to go away from my family but getting away is better than hurting someone..

Now my one and only reason to live here is to complete my studies and get settled here..

I reached my apartment and took rest.. I had already messaged mumma and papa that i reached here..It's my new journey of life...

After 3 hours when I woke up I saw there were 15 missed calls of khushi... Now I am gone.

I dialled her number and she picked it after 3 rings...

"Hello, miku have you reached.. How are you now? Did you get any problem in travelling?? Do you have any sense? Can you just not pick up your call. Are you a child? I am gonna kill you..." She said all this is one go...

"Wait, wait jhalli.. Yes I reached around 4 hours ago.. I already told mumma papa about my Whereabouts.. And yess i was sleeping so i didn't picked up your call." I replied her.. I am gonna miss her like hell..

"Oky and what about telling me that you reached or not.. Miku it's not even a day and you already forgot me.. What's this behavior.. I am not going to forgive you" She said and lastly huffed..

"Are sorry na jhalli..please aur vause tujhe bhooli nhi hu.. Tu hi to hai jise bhool nahi skti main.. I was hell tired so i slept... I wanted to tell you so many things na" I said.
(I had not forgotten you.. You are the only one whom I can never forget)

"Oky, oky done.. Now tell me tu vahan kyun gayi. Aur itni jaldi. Vajah bata." She asked me.. I have to tell her everything which is going inside my mind.. She is the only one to whom I can share my thoughts..
(Now tell me why you went there. And so soon. Tell me the reason)

" Listen, I don't want to destroy the future of someone due to my past.. Jhalli I never thought to love someone.. My love life is cursed. The people who come close to me always leave me by giving me the wounds which can't be healed.. Love often betrays people...

And you know what, chitresh have feelings for me.. It was damn clear in his eyes when he proposed me due to a dare.. I don't know what to do.. But i dont want to hurt anyone.. It's just a mere attraction. He'll forget me after sometime..." I was saying until she cutted me in between.

"Are you godamn serious miku. You left because you are afraid of loving someone.. It's not fair and about chitresh.. Yes I know that.. He told me firstly. And he loves you truly. His eyes are showing everything.. " She said making me shock.

"What the heck! Jhalli if you had already known about it, why did you hide it from me.. What is this??? I had not expected this from you.." I said to her.

"Firstly listen miku.. This is the main reason why I didn't told you. The moment you got to know about it you ran away from here. That's the only reason."  She told me and I knew it was true.

"I didn't ran away yr. I don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want to get hurt again.." I said.

"Hurt kisse?  chitresh se!!. Like seriously.. Miku vo tujhse sacha pyaar krta hai. Agar roadside chhapri wala pyaar hota na to vo mujhse tere baare mein ni poochta.. Vo ye nhi poochta ki tujhe khush kaise rakha jaaye. Vo ye nhi poochta ki teri life mein koi h agar hai to vo kabhi nhi aayega tumhare beech. Vo khud ko ye promise nahi krta ki jo bhi hai teri life mein agar usne tujhe takleef di to vo use chhodega nahi...Tujhe idea bhi hai.. Tune kya kiya hai. Kab tak apne past ki vajah se apna present aur future barbaad karegi?? Kab tak tu apne ateet ki vajah se din din marti rahegi. Tu khush nhi hai to atleast ye saari acting mat kiya kar" She scolded me..

"Mujhe time chahiye jhalli in sabke liye.. Ab main vahan nhi aaungi.. Chitresh ek sunshine hai jiski life mein jayega use khush kr dega. Uski life sudhaar dega par vo mere cursed fate ke liye nhi bana.. Usko time de vo bhool jayega mujhe... Aur agar nhi bhoola to main pakka aa jaungi vapas.. I swear... Par tab tak main vapas nahi aungi. " I said with teary eyes..

"Done.. Par yaad rakhna ki teri is zid ki vajah se tu kuchh kho na de.. Bye dhyaan dena apna."saying so she hubged up the call..

What should I do now?? But the one thing I know is that I cannot ruin his life.. He is a sunshine and I am girl with trauma, past and whatnot. I am a broken soul which cannot be helaed again... I have to spend my life on my future now... I wiped my tears and calmed myself with breathing..

From tomorrow, I am going to my new college. Everyone gets excited about this news but ny heart is aching due to an unknown reason. It's looking like I have lost my bigger part of heart in India only.. Maybe it is because I am missing my family...

CHITRESH'S POV:

It been two days since she left.. Yesterday I got a call from khushi when I came back from my cliff .. She told me the reason why aathi left... I couldn't believe that she left because she saw those love feelings in my eyes.. Why can't she love me. I know I act like a fool sometimes but it's not the reason to leave.. It's okay if she doesn't want to live me but she had not left her family... It's al because of me..

What the hell? Why I acted like a jerk.. Mujhe kya zarurat thi dare complete karne ki...

She thinks that she can hurt me but little did she knew that she can never hurt me.. She is my peace.. I can live my whole life only by seeing her.. She is the most beautiful soul I had ever seen. And I am not joking about this..

She thinks that I'll forget her.. It can never happen. I'll wait for her even if it will take my whole life..

She is not my obsession.. She is my whole life now.. And how can a person live without her life...

Now I'll focus on my studies..
And khushi promised me that she'll tell me about aathi everyday.. If she is okay of not?? I'll never invade in aathi's personal space but I'll never leave her alone in any part of the world...

AUTHOR'S POV:

Both aathmika and chitresh were broken.. Chitresh reason was aathmika.. And aathmika's reason was unknown to her.. She was nit feeling that much peace here in California..
There was a turmoil going in her heart...

She never thought that she'll get true love.. She always believed that love betrays people, love makes people weak but little did she knew that she is in love with someone she never expected...

______________________________________

So cupiies next part mein kuchh saalon ka break hai..

And ye novel sunday tak khatam ho jayegi.. I'll do multiple updates tomorrow ..

Shower your love all..
Bhai comment kr do apne reviews likh do..

Love uu
Inara 💗