CHAPTER 6

As usual after attending the classes, chitresh was going to his friend's home by his bike when he saw those two boys going behind aathmika and khushi.. By seing them, he got damn sure about their intentions.. He followed them and waited them for their next move..
He was seing them from a distance.. When the boy touched khushi's wrist he saw aathmika's reaction and got confused that why was aathmika smiling seing her.. He decided to wait and not to interfere without seing there next move...
And when he saw aathmika fighting, he got surprised. Like he was not expecting this...

CHITRESH POV:
I was thinking to help that ladaku vimaan. She might get in trouble but what was that?? Why was she smiling seing khushi in trouble? Does she doesn't have any sense, she have to fight.. But when I saw her kicking and punching the boy like he was a sac.
I got amused.. What was that!! I never thought, that petite figure ladaku vimaan can do such great fight..
And her next move gave me chills. Like seriously!!!!she is a type of heartless girl when it comes to her closed ones.
She freaking stabbed the scissor in his hand.. And is smiling.. With doing this she is looking like a real psychopath..
Now I remember when she threatened me to kill me after getting irritated by me, I thought she is kidding but now I have to stay careful otherwise she will definitely kill me..
I thought that she is a petite figured girl who only knows how to fight by yelling and threatening but I didn't knew that she can do such kind of things in reality...
Now I am hell scared from her.
After seing that she is this kind of rani lakshmi bai I went away from there...
I went to my best frnds home(sheetal).. She is my frnd from childhood. We both studied together and now are in same college.. She is a bright student and I am average one..
I call her saheli in short instead of taking her name..
I went to her home and we did some talks.. After sometime she went intj the kitchen to bring something to eat and I sat there thinking.....
"What happened rishu, what are you thinking? " She asked me coming back.
"Actually I wanna ask you something, like moreover I wanna share something to you?" I told her
"Ya, ya sure! Say. " She said and I started..
"Saheli, I told you about my neighbour, ladaku vimaan. This is related to her. " I said.
"Oh that Ms. Aathmika. What happened her? Is she okay? Did you irritated her again? How many times I told you na, she is such a sweet girl, don't fight with her. Don't irritate her, yr!!you are so bad..like seriously why do you do so? She is such an innocent soul... It's not done rishu. She said in one go and huffed. (And for your information I tell you that she had met her in a wedding and both became good frnds at that time only..)
"Oh hello! Ma'am.. I am not that bad as much you are thinking, and for her she is a ladaku vimaan! She always fights with me. Can't she talk to me normally. It's look like I will eat her. But no she always ignore me and whenever I talk to her, she thinks that I am initiating a fight. Like seriously yrr! You are my frnd and taking her side.. Dal badlu. Leave that I have to talk about other thing about her.. "I said and she laughed and nodded her head.
" Yr saheli, sun, main jab bhi aathmika ko dekhta hu na to mujhe uski aankhon mein ek ajeeb sa akelapan dikhta h.. Though she tries to be strong and smiles alot in front of others but she is hiding an immense pain behind her smile.. I always get a feeling deep inside my heart to protect her, to make her smile without any pain, to make her comfortable every where, to make her feel that she is not alone.. I am with her.. But whenever I try to talk to her, she royally ignores me Or fights with me. So I always irritate her to atleast have a talk to her.. To atleast see her in that frustrated look. Atleast she sees me in that time. I want to be the one with whom she can share her all the fears or anyother problems with me.. I know she is strong, she doesn't needs anyone's support but I want to be the one.. What is this feeling saheli. I wanna know it. " I said while having some unshed tears in my eyes..
I was hell confused about this..
Saheli was looking towards me with some tears and a smile..
The next thing which se said made me shocked.. She said
"Rishu I am very happy for you.. You are in love with her." She said while jumping on the couch..
"How can you say that.. This is not love. You are joking right." I said still being shocked. No, I am not in love. I always irritate her. Though I don't want her to be sad but it can happen because she is my neighbour. And we can't see others like this..
"Okay! So tell me what is love? " She questioned me raising her one eyebrow.
"Love! Love is an immense feeling. It is an obsession. It is an affection. Whenever you love someone you do not care about yourself. You always desire to see that person everytime. You always want that person to be with you no matter what happens! You want to be closest to him. You do not want to see that person in pain, you can't see that person upset, sad or crying. Whenever the person you love cries, you feel like someone is stabbing your heart vigorously with knife, you always want that person to be happy, no matter what happens to you.. You want them to be happy in every condition. You can't bear their sadness, their loneliness. You can go to any extent for them. You can even die for them.. Their tears pierce your heart 100 times..It is like a journey of attraction to affection. You feel affectionated to that person. You trust that person more than your life and make them feel same.. You find ways to make them forget their sadness..You become obsessed with them.. You can see them throughout your whole life.. This is love"I said while smiling..
Sheetal was listening to me very carefully..
"You got your answers in you itself rishu!. Don't you want to see her happy without any fear? Don't you want her to see everytime? Don't you find ways to talk to her and for that you irritate her also? Don't you want her to share everything to you without any hesitation?? Don't you get mesmerized seing her everytime??" She asked me and after thinking deeply, I realized
Holy moly mother God!!!! I am in love with that ladaku vimaan.. Like seriously.. She is my first love!! I love her..... Oh my goodness!!! But then my smile got faded away..
"But saheli, she doesn't like the word love... I have noticed that whenever anyone says anything related to love.. Her eyes gets numb and she immediately runs away from there" I told her.
"It's not the big deal rishu.. She must have some past which is traumatizing her at present also. She is suffering from something furious rishu... Make her to trust you.. Only then there are chances that she can open up to you" She said while making me understand..
"Umm!!! Okay but what if she will not love me back!! My first love will be incompleted saheli" I said in concern..
"Rishu, it's not necessary that whenever you love a person so they will love you back.. And if your love is true. You'll definitely get it but make sure not to hurt them in any condition. And about you, first make her to trust you... Then we will know the rest" She said in understanding and I nodded..
"Okay, so I am leaving now. And yehhh, take care and you are the best... " I said while turning towards the door..
"Take care of yourself and her too.. Now I want someone whom I can do gossips with... " She said while grinning like a child.. "
I departed from there and directly came to my home.. After reaching I came to my room and closed the door.. It was evening till now...what a life can do. I am in love with someone with whom I fight everytime.. I irritate every time.. I am not going to confess my feeling so soon to her...otherwise she will est me raw and yehh I have seen her devil look today itself.. I don't wanna die do soon...Firstly I have to know if there is anyone in her life.. I will make sure that she is happy no matter with whom she is!! I will be left heartbroken but I will be happy in that... Atleast my first love will be happy.. But to know about her I have to talk to her. And simple talks with her is impossible because we will end up it with fighting so I have to find any other option..
After thinking of about an hour. I came up with an ideaa.... I will ask her best friend khushi about her... She will tell me.. I know she is a good frnd of prem also and treats him like her brother.. I will take her number from him.. I dialled prem's number and after two rings he picked....
"Hello, yes bro what happened, aaj mujhe kaise yaad kiya? He asked..
" Hello actually prem i need your help.. " I said while rubbing the back of my neck..
"Tere liye to jaan haazir hai. Bol yr"
"I want khushi's phone number" I replied to him.
"Whattt!!" He yelled from the other side.. " What will you do with her number.. Don't tell me that you are having crush on her... Bro she have a boyfriend and yes she doesn't likes annoying boys.. Saale!! kyun meri behan pr line maar rha h vo teri hadiya tod degi"he said all in one go..
"Abe bhai poori baat to sun... Actually na mujhe ek project ka kaam h aur vo ladaku vimaan to batayegi nhi to maine socha tujhse khushi ka number le lu.. Vo to zarur bata degi... Aur rahi baat cush ki, to tu pagal h kya... Aisa kuchh nhi h vo meri khud ki behan ki tarah hai yr!! " I know I lied about work but I need this...
"Okay I am sending it but remember to behave... " He threatened me and hanged the call... What the heck! He always love to piss me off... He needs a good service.. By the way I will think about him earlier. Now I have to focus on my ladaku vimaan.
A notification pinged on my phone when I was thinking all these.
It was prem who sent me khushi's phone number.. You all are thinking that why I didn't asked prem about aathmika.. So I don't want anyone to make misperceptions about anything... Firstly I have to know about her... And about khushi, I will make sure that she do not inform aathmika about all this...
I dialled khushi's number but first time she didn't picked it.
So after half an hour I thought of calling again and dialled her number..
The call was being picked after 3 rings..
"Hello, who's this? "  She says from the other side... .
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.........
______________________________________

So cuupies!! Here's the next update.. So for late but I am a college going student and I got busy due to some work.. So I updated late....
.
. And about ishaan, it'll be in the upcoming chapters as this chapter was of chitresh's pov....
.
.
Vote and do comment..

Here's my insta id..(author__inara).. follow for spoilers...