CHAPTER 15

Do vote and comment

CHITRESH'S POV:

How can she do this???
When I was in office. Khushi called me and informed that mine aathmika... Meri aathi is back.... I wanna see her.

6 years!! 6 fucking years. I had not seen her.. Her face, her mesmerizing eyes, her innocence, her plumpy lips, her petite body.

Its been 6 years I have heard her voice... The voice for which I can spend the income of my whole life.. She is the one for which I can even even sacrifice my life....

When I get to know that she came back.. I was on the cloud nine... She came.. She fucking came back...

I immediately got up and headed towards her home... I am going to see her... I bought a bouquet of red roses from the way because she has a personal obsession with them.. Her insta id have a seperate highlight of red roses...

When I came to her home.. I saw uncle and aunty sitting in the hall. I greeted them and they told me that aathi is with khushi in her room..

I immediately went towards her room.
But when I was going to knock the door I heard her saying something which I never expected.. She loves me..

Oh god!! She loves me... But the next thing she said made me angry..

Why does she think that I'll consider her gold digger. I know her nature from the very start.. She was never fond of materialistic things.. She always loved people by her heart. She never used her mind in relations... She was a girl someone will crave for whole life.. She was the pure form of goddess. My goddess..

I came back from there without even meeting her.. Now I'll do something which will make her sure that i know her. I'll not consider her gold digger.. Never in my whole life.. I'll prefer to die instead of having wrong assumptions...

I bid goodbye to uncle aunty and gave them the bouquet.. I told them that I  got an urgent work so I'll have to leave.

Heading  back I messaged khushi to bring aathmika today with her... Now I am not going to waste the time...

**✿❀ ❀✿**

In the evening.

AUTHOR'S POV:

khushi and aathmika were in the car.. They were going to the place where chitresh had been waiting for them. Aathmika was wearing a white saree and khushi was in her normal casual clothes. She made an excuse that there is surprise for aathmika and she insisted her to wear this saree...

As soon they reached the place. Aathmika was not even in her senses seeing the beauty.
It was garden decorated beautifully with the fairy lights... A carpet was there on the floor. Aathmika was t getting some foreign feelings.

Khushi said to aathmika to go further as she has got a call. Aathmika moved forward and found a bouquet of red roses. The same roses for which she has an obsession.
She picked the bouquet and there was a note in it.
"For my love💗"

Here aathmika was now confused that who is the person. When she moved forward she found two chairs and a table beautifully decorated... It was like someone has put all the efforts to the decoration.

She went and stood near the table..
Suddenly someone put a flower on a table.. It was a gold rose...

Aathmika when saw the face of the owner of that rose. She was hell surprised.. Here he was.. Our chitresh in a customized black tuxedo... He was looking like a fictional character... .