CHAPTER 5

1 Month passed. Aathmika's life went as usual.. She was normal as usual, smiling in front of others and feeling lonely and crying in alone.. But one thing which is never going to change in her life was her neighbour CHITRESH.. He irritated her whenever she met with him, their bickering and fights continued. But aathmika never felt uncomfortable with his presence though she gets frustrated by his actions..

It was afternoon, Khushi and aathmika were standing at the bus stand as they were going their usual cafe to enjoy.

"Babe why are we going back without attending all the lectures?" questioned aathmika. .

"Miku, yr don't be a bookworm. We haven't went to the cafe since 2 months and as you have recovered fully and now your health is absolutely alright...We are going to have a party and enjoyyy... You know na, how boring those lectures were and I was in no mood to attend them" Khushi said and hooted suddenly, making everyone's face turned towards them.. Sensing all this aathmika glared at khushi to remain silent. But khushi being khushi flipped her hair and said her not to get affected by them.. And after that they started talking and laughing while waiting for bus..

There were 2 boys also present and they were all just creeps..
They were watching the duo with lustful eyes..
Suddenly khushi's phone rang and due to hustle bustle at the bus stop she came to a side with aathmika to receive the call. Her classmate told her to come college as their will be urgent lecture for all the freshers within an hour.. And due to God's grace, there cllg bus stop was nearby to bus stand.. She thanked her classmate and informed aathmika about this. They both sighed and turned to go to college back when suddenly those boys came near them.
As the side of bus stand was empty nobody was there except them. It was more like an abondaned road which was in construction for a while.
"Hey beautiful! Will you like to join us? " One boy having tattoo all over his arm said while holding khushi's wrist and other one approached aathmika. . Khushi immediately jerked his hand  and both them glared at the boys. Aathmika winked at khushi and both of them smiled seing the creeps..
(Now the fun begins, though both the girls were innocent by face but they were probably not by nature)

"Ohh ya sure! Where will you like to go? " Khushi said with a smile.
The boys got amazed by her reaction and aathmika was standing there with a smirk on her face as both of them very well knew how to handle this situation..
"Wherever you'll love to be with us sweetheart!! " Said the boy. He stood in front khushi and extended his hand  towards her face, lust was clearly visible in his eyes..
Khushi stopped his hand by holding him and a loud sound of 'chtttttt'  came. Yes, khushi slapped him. Now it's the time for action...
Both athmika and khushi started punching and kicking the boys. They were black belt in Taekwondo. They both learnt it when they were in 9th class and were a very good fighter...
Aathmika twisted one hand of boy.. He screamed hard.
"Please leave me! So sorry!! He said in pain.
But both the girls were fuming in anger!
Firstly their plan got cancelled and now they came only to irritate them.
" You bloody bastard, kutton, tumhe sharam nhi aayi ladkiyon ko chhedte hue? "Aathmika said in anger and twisted his hand more harshly this time and she kept her heel on his chest and was pressuring it more and more by twisting it... He screamed again.
"Hn nhi to abe apne aap ko to dekh lete! Sundar ladki dekhi nhi ki line maarne lag jaate ho. Atleast apni limits dekho!kbhi shakal dekhi h apni..Saale chhapriyon."  Now the drama queen said flipping her hair in a dramatic way and kicked the boy very hard over his stomach. He groaned in pain..
"Khushi, now enjoy the scene"Saying this aathmika opened her bag and brought a scissor from her bag and smirked seing it.. She brought that scissor near the hand of the boy who touched khushi and indicating towards his left hand, said "this was the pretty hand of yours with which you touched my frnd..Let's cut these " Saying so she stabbed his hand with the scissor, blood started flowing and he screamed in pain. The other one got more scared and begged them to leave them..
"Say that all the girls present in the country are your sister, only then we will leave you otherwise you'll have to face the baddest side of the girls who are not so sweet as much as you were thinking" Aathmika yelled at them in anger...
"Di...didi plea...please!! Leave us.. All girls are our sisters......and we ....we will never ever see any other girl.. Please please.... I beg you! " Both the boys said while sluttering.. There throat dried due to fear and their eyes were pleading to free them... Aathmika removed the scissor from his hand and cleaned it with the shirt of that boy and also sanitized it...
They both ran away from there to save their lives.
Aathmika and khushi watched them running with fear and burst into laughter..
"Eewww! Like seriously miku, these boys were approaching us...if anish will come to know about this... He'll not leave them and will beat the shit out of them...." Khushi said while laughing like a maniac..
(Anish is khushi's boyfrnd.. They both are in a relationship from 2 years)....
"Hm hm I know! After all anish bhaiya is much possessive for her girl" Aathmika said while girnning..
"That's the reason, I'll not tell him about this, otherwise he'll give me lecture about my and your safety for almost 2 hours and I am not in the mood for that"khushi said while sighing...
" He just thinks good for you jhalli.. You should appreciate him"aathmika said....
"Huhhh, you always take his side, whereas you are my best frnd..traitor!! " Khushi exclaimed while making fake angry face..
"So what?? He is best brother indeed, why wouldn't I?? " athmika said supressing her smile as she loves to tease khushi..
"Okay leave that.. When you are going to say 'yes' to ishaan.. He is waiting for you from 2 and half years and you always reject his offer. He is mad for you" Khushi asked her.
"Jhalli not again! You know my answer and i have already said him that i am not interested in all these.. Could you please stop all this nonesense, he is just wasting his time.." Aathmika replied.
"Okay tell me one reason, why you declined his proposal? Afterall he is a gentlemen" Khushi questioned..
"Okay so listen, First of all I am not interested in this relationship types as  the word love is not made for me, I respect others love but for me, it is a biggest curse.. And about ishaan he can find any other girl.. All I want is to focus on my aim.. I do not need any relationship.. You, prem and my family is enough for me.. And yes he is one year younger than me. There is no future of us together and if it is going to be time pass I don't believe in it..love is the only thing in this universe and galaxy which I hate the most and after that comes the world's No. 1 jerk! that chidkiya"she said in frustration for chitresh and pure hatred for love...
"Okay okay! You angry bird.We reached college let's go to the lecture".. Khushi said and
After that they both went to attend the lecture.. Later they both went to their home...
Aathmika spent her rest of the day with daily routine... After dinner when she laid on her bed. She sighed thinking of ishaan...
.
.
.
.
.
.

______________________________________

Okay cupiees!! So this is the next chapter... Hope you'll like this..
And about ishaan, you'll know it in next chapter..
.
.
.
As I also said earlier that aathmika is innocent but not for the haters.. You'll see more of her devil side in upcoming chapterss. And about khushi and anish.. It will be updated in upcoming chapters about them
.
.
.
Do vote and comment...
.
Till then enjoy yourself and capture all the beautiful moments....
.
.
With love
Your one and only
Inara💗