CHAPTER 9

CHITRESH POV:

I woke up in the morning.... I am not a heavy sleeper as I am also a gym freak... And i dont like anybody to interrupt my this schedule..

After coming from gym I got ready for the college as abhinav's birthday party is at night and I'll be home at that time.. My attendance is also very less so i have to attend the college...

Today's whole college day was tiring as I was not in any mood to listen that boring lectures of the professors... My mind was still on khushi's message... I am hell excited for that....

I came back at around 5pm and took a nap... I don't want to look bad in for my of her.. I have not confessed my feelings yet.. Will she accept me?? Will i be able to heal her??? Am I good for her???. These questions came into my mind but i shrugged them off... Let's think positive..

As my sweet ladaku vimaan said earlier the theme is black so i got ready wearing black shirt and pants.... It was all good... But seriously black colour enhances person's beauty.....
I am also looking very very handsome..

(Chitresh's look)

(Chitresh's look)

What is aathmika going to wear..
Suit Or black baggy clothes. Whatever she'll look beautiful in every way. I can adore her my whole life..
I am not physically attracted to her. My soul got attracted to her soul.. She is beautiful in every way.. I was thinking these things when my brother came inside my room and said

"Bhai! Let's go.. It's my best friend's birthday and i dont want to get late because of you"

"Hn, hn itni jldi padhai bhi kr liya kr.. School ke liye to kbhi nhi kaha aise ki late ho rha h" I muttered under my breath..

(Yes, Yes do your studies this early also.. You never that your getting late on your school time).

"What??" He asked

"Nothing? Let's go" I said and we walked out of my room and came downstairs..

My mom and dad were all ready and we went to the venue..
The party was in the resort as abhinav is everyone's lovely child after aathmika.. Kajal di also gets loved but not more than aathmika and abhinav as they are younger...

We reached the venue and met uncle and aunty.. They are so sweet as always. They treat me as their own child. It means they will have no problem in making me their son in law... I thought and smiled..

I went inside and met abhinav.. He was standing with prem and kajal di... Seing me they welcomed me and i stood with them talking..

I was not in the mood of talking as my eyes were roaming all over the resort just to get a glimpse of the love of my life... But I was not able to find her..

"Jisko dhoondh rhe ho vo aayi nhi h abhi.. Apni dost ke saath aa rhi h. Use pick krne gyi h" Prem whispered in my ears..
( the one you are searching has not came yet.. She is coming with her friend.. She went to pick her)