CHAPTER 17

AUTHOR'S POV:

Love!!
A four letter word but it can have a person's whole world in it. It can change a person in a good way as well as in a bad too. But here it has only changed the person in a good one.

Aathmika the girl who never expected love because she always thought it is not in her fate.... She got the most beautiful love. She got the best one to make her believe that love is not cruel. It's just it depends on the person because love is only beautiful..

Chitresh who was the sunshine boy, who never took things seriously fell in love in a most beautiful manner. He took his love seriously and finally got....

But do they know what is waiting for them in the future.. Will their sweet little love story will be completed in future? It's all destined.

It was the next day after the proposal and chitresh woke up at 5 in morning to do the workout.. The only reason why his body is so tempting. When he woke up. He took his phone and opened it and the wallpaper was of aathmika...
It was her picture when she wore a lehanga 6 years ago in a neighborhood wedding.. Yes, he took some of her candid pictures.

Unlocking the phone he dialled the number of aathmika and after three rings she picked up..

She said, "hello, who's this?" In her sleepy voice..

"Kon kya? Tumhara hone wala pati hu." Chitresh said

"Hone wala pati h, hua nahi hai. Sone do mujhe" She said and was going to cut the call when his voice came

"Are, are kya matlab hua nahi hai.. Kal hi tumne han kari hai na mujhe. Ab pati to main hi banunga tumhara. Aur sona kyun hai. Kuchh pyaar bhari baatein kar lo mujhse" He said

"Han kari thi, par dekho mera mood change ho sakta hai.. Aur tumse pyaar bhari baatein karu. Huh. Yahi kaam hai kya mere paas." She replied and laughed silently.

"Achha aise mat bolo. Mood change mat karo. Jao main tang nahi karta tumhe. So jaoo aur yaad rahe aaj khushi ko khushkhabari de dena varna vo mera gala daba degi" He said

"To achha hai na tumhe maar degi. Maja aayega" She replied while giggling

"Arey tum to sach mein ladaku vimaan hi ho subah subah ek shareef ladke ko tang kar rahi ho" He said while pouting.

"Hn hn shareef aur tum.. Subah subah achha majaak tha. Aur tum itni jaldi kyun utha gaye. Aur mujhe bhi utha rahe ho. Aisa kyun???" She asked him.

"To jis body par kal tum fida hui thi vo aise subah uth kar hi bani hai.. Ab chance nahi le sakta tha na khain tum mujhe reject kar deti to." He said proudly while remembering yesterday's event.

"Tumhare upar fida aur main. Majak ho raha h kya. Aur reject ke chances ab bana rahe ho tum. Aise mujhe tang krke subah" She said and immediately he said
"Achha achah sorry jao so jao meri maa. Varna mujhe hi bhugatna padega"
She laughed and then bid the bye....

When the call got cut he smiled.. His smile was that genuine smile which was vanished from last 6 years...

He never thought in her life, that he'll be so lucky to get aathmika back in his life..

Thinking so he went to his personal gym and started doing workout. After the workout he came and got freshen up. He got ready in his office attire and went down stairs...

Everyone was having breakfast except his father because he was out of station... He smiled looking towards everyone and said good morning...

His younger brother rahul came and touched his forehead with his palm... And said, "mumma, bhai ka temperature to normal hai. Fir inhe kya ho sakta hai?"