CHAPTER 2

A boy having fair complexion!veiny hands, sharp jawline and a well maintained figure of 5'7 was talking to another boy when his eyes went on the girl coming from her home.. She tried to ignore him but he hit on her head with his big and rough palm..
So he is none other than chitersh roy the sunshine boy.
CHITRESH POV:
I was standing talking to my neighbour prem. Though he is 2 years younger than me but is a very bubbly boy like he understands me very much easy but as he is younger than me i do not share everything to him I do just normal talks... Suddenly I saw my one and only sweet neighbour Ms. Aathmika stepping out of her home( note the sarcasm)
She is such a wildcat that's why I have  kept her a nickname fighterjet whenever I see her I get mesmerized by her beauty as she has only chubby cheeks her overall figure is so small and petite.. Those brown eyes which shows that something is missing in her soul which you can name as peace. She tries to live happily but can't, her beautiful smile which is as captivating as her is just fake because she doesn't smiles wholeheartedly..
I am eager to know the reason of her disturbed peace but what can i do she nevers answers me straight. She doesn't like me a bit. The main reason is that i always like to dance on her nerves. I love to irritate her that's the only way I can see her fighterjet side(ladaku vimaan)
She was trying to ignore me and yes me being me, I hit her head with my hand and now I am getting ready to face the consequences..
"How the hell you duffer" She yelled at me in anger. I hit her head once again and said "just like this".. Now she is going to do bomblast on me it is clearly showing through her eyes...
" I will cut your hands and then feed it to dogs, you Mr. Dumbhead"she said
"Yehh i know you are such a kind of witch who cuts the hand of sweet innocent boys, and ms I am not dumbhead you are a ladaku vimaan, you always seek for ways to fight with me as everyone knows I am such a handsome boy" I said making her more angry
"Ohh God I am done with your all these nonesense, don't you have any work instead of irritating me and you were considering yourself as handsome. Have you ever seen pig, he is much more handsome than you." She said and wait what she compared me with a pig like seriously, girls are dying to date me and she is just comparing me with a pig.
"I didn't knew that you'll love pig instead of your future husband, such a bad thing" I said and wait what her eyes welled up with tears and she went away from there without giving any reply..
Before a minute she was fighting with me and now she has gone away without any reply.
I have noticed her she always become silent whenever she hears the word 'LOVE'. I didn't want to make her cry. I was seriously unaware that it will trigger her. She never opens up in front  of anyone and it is not because she is not an introvert, she can make anyone smile and laugh with her words.. She was never like this before. She was a very mischievous girl. But it's been 5 to 6 years she became like this. She tries to hide her emotions but I can see her pain through her smile..
One thing which is best in her is that she never ever share her problems with anyone and solves all by herself.. She is very strong in hiding her emotions.
Few days ago she got serious health issues but then  after a day she started smiling just like she is not having any problem.. God seriously this girl is different...

AUTHOR'S POV:

Flashback
It was 2 in the midnight and there was a complete silence.. But the light sound of sobbing can be only heard.. A girl was crying sitting on the floor of balcony remembering the night and the events which changed her perspective on love and respect.. She was crying silently, her brown eyes were filled with tears and they were not stopping from flowing.. At that time there was only one wish in her mind which was to die but she can't do that because her parents have so many hopes from her as she is the one of the all rounder girl of her college.
After continuously crying for an hour she went inside and slept..
In the morning when she woke up, she was not able to say anything her left side eye was not even blinking and her left side face was partially paralyzed... Yes she got an attack of facial paralysis in which a person's half face gets numb and doesn't reacts to anything.. She was even not able to speak.. Seing all these she got tensed and called her father who was downstairs.
He hurriedly came and tears weld up in his eyes seing the condition of his daughter.. He took her to the hospital and after checking for an hour the doctor said that it'll take time to recover.. He told the reason that the seventh nerve of her brain got stroked due to which her facial cells got numb.. And the reason for the nerve stroke was tension. The doctor prescribed her the medicines and some physiotherapical exercises.
After that they left from there, whole way aathmika was silent and was thinking something...
Seing her father tensed face she tried to smile but failed due to the illness.
When they reached home, her mother hugged her and that was the end of her self control.
She cried her heart out.. Everyone in the family got tears in their eyes seing the happiest child of the family crying. They were thinking that aathmika was crying due to her health but no one knew that she was crying because of her past which was taking her life day by day... She didn't cried on her vulnerability she cried on her mentally Unstability..
After continuously crying for an hour she stopped sobbing and went to her room.
Her mother inquired her father about her health and thought that she was taking tension of studies but little did she never knew the main reason because her daughter who have the happiest soul never made them suspicious about that..
This all was seen by her best frnd prem and then he told everything to chitresh that aathmika got attack.
After that chitresh always tried to irritate her do she can take out her frustation on him but aathmika never liked chitresh. She always gets irritated by him.
Khushi was not aware of this whole incident as the colleges were closed due to winters and she was also busy but when she came to know about this. She lectured aathmika and took care of her every medicine and meals when they were in college or at the way. She never left aathmika alone but she also don't know the reason of her tension.
She wants to know but aathmika forgets everything when she meets khushi and smiles Whole-heartedly. That's why khushi also don't want to spoil her smile so she never asked her..
Flashback ends
After all that bickering aathmika ran coming to her room and tried to control her cries as she does not wanted to make her parents worry and after that she went downstairs to eat dinner and came to her room to do study.
Everyone slept at night but sleep was faraway from aathmika's eyes. It's her daily routine that she doesn't gets any ounce of sleep due to her tension and sleeps at 3 Or 4 in midnight.
After so many overthinking finally she slept...

______________________________________

Okay guys so here's the second chapter also.. Hope you'll like.

For spoilers and updates follow my Instagram id(author__inara)

Stay tuned

Till then enjoy your day and capture the beautiful moments