CHAPTER 16

AATHMIKA'S POV:

My life in these 6 years has been totally changed... I never wanted to hurt someone but when I went to California, it hurt chitresh, but what can I do? I didn't had choice....
These 6 years!!! I was living away from my family, friends just to make sure that chitresh will forget me. But guess what happened? He loved me more and more these days...

He didn't even took a glance of any other girl... He was so hurt that the sunshine boy became the ruthless and grumpy one. He became silent after my departure and nover showed his emotions to anyone.. My intentions were not this... I only wanted that he should forget me... But he didn't!!!!.

Today khushi said me to get ready.

I wore a white saree because it was her choice.... But where was she taking me? She said me that it's a surprise.. I can't even argue with her.. So I just quietly did what she told me.
My makeup was minimal with a strawberry flavoured lipbalm. Hairs were open and last but not the least, the blouse of the saree was backless... My full  back was on display...

(Imagine aathmika's outfit)

We left for the surprise as khushi had already informed mumma and papa that we'll be late today..

We reached the destination and this jhalli got busy on the phone call.. I was in no mood to joke but here she is... She is even wearing casual clothes, she said it's a surprise for me so it should be me who should get ready..

She told me to go and she is coming and guess what...
I was speechless, it was a proposal for me..
I was not even having words, what to say.. The thing which I never ever expected came in front of me this sudden. And the proposal was from the one and only chitresh..
I am seeing him after 6 years.. He has changed alot....
He was wearing a black customized tuxedo, looking more handsome than a Greek god.. I can't even explain his charm. The face, the eyes, well built body...

(Imagine chitresh in this)

His eyes we're showing a shine which I never ever seen in my whole life.. I should knew what was coming on my way... But look how dumb I am...
His eyes always made me to drown in them...

I never expected him to be like this. The time when he proposed me, I became numb.. No, I can't let him to drown in my darkness... He is a person with a bright past and bright personality... He can't make himself to suffer from the thing which he didn't did.. But what about the thing that he is still suffering from the pain...

But I can't always win against my heart.... What if he'll consider me as the gold digger...

I put all my thoughts in front of him and between my talks he kissed me.. He fucking kissed me...

The time when I said yes.. I pecked him too on the lips. And now it was the starting. I'll see what's in my fate but if my life is  with him.. I'll live even if it is only 1 day...

The moment I pecked his lips. He became shocked..

Let's start my dating era.....

CHITRESH'S POV:

I was sure that she'll not listen to me.. That's why I placed my lips on her.. That was the only way to make her quiet. How can she think so low of me. I'll never consider her gold digger because I know her from my childhood.

At last she said me yes!!! She accepted me... She made me the happiest man in the world... And when she pecked my lips. I lost!!! I lost!!!

The urge to kiss her arised in me.... I looked at her and said looking at her lips, "can I?" 

She said, "pehle kahan gye the ye etiquettes?" Saying so she grabbed my coller and started kissing me.. She is becoming bold... No doubt.. She is my ladaku vimaan.

The way her back was visible through her blouse, the way her saree was hugging her clothes.. I knew one  day she will be the death of mine...

When her lips touched mine again.. I lost control.. I grabbed her through her waist and made her to sit on my lap.. We were on the ground.. My first kiss was happening on the ground but with the love of my life...

She was kissing me wildly... She sucked my lower lip and I sucked her upper lip. Her lipbalm was of strawberry flavor...
I can never get rid of her lips....

I was thinking this when she bit me on my lip. I came back to my senses and pinched her waist... She gasped and I explored her mouth with my tongue... After a good session of kissing, we both became breathless and parted away.

When we parted she was breathing heavily... I was trying my very hard to not to lose control... Her slender neck. Her chubby cheeks. Her swollen lips and messy hair.. Everything was making it hard for me to control...

When I looked at her. Her face was all red due to shyness. One minute before she was the wild and now she is acting like she is the most innocent girl..

I love this blushing aathmika..

We both stood up and I held her hand..
I said, "ladaku vimaan, you made me the happiest person today. I promise to be with you forever in my every life..." Saying so I slid the ring in her finger..

She was having tears in her eyes and she said, "you are the one who is making me to believe in love. Thank you for this"

We both sat on the chairs and enjoyed the dinner..
After dinner it was late, so I decided to drop her home...

She sat in the car and asked in confusion, "chidkiya listen! Where is khushi?"

I said, "vo to kab ki ghar gayi. Uska kaam tha tumhe yahan lana"

She made her face in 'o'..

I started the car and all the way she was gazing at stars... I know she is overwhelmed with so much things so I am letting her take her time and digest the truth.....

When we reached at her home.. She was going to open the door but I stopped her grabbing her wrist...
I said, "bye bhi nahi kahogi apne pyaare se boyfriend ko?"

She smiled and said, "yahan pyaara to mujhe koi nahi dikh raha" And she giggled...

I made a sad pout and suddenly she pecked my lips and said bye..

What the actual fuckk!!! She Is making me speechless every time....

And she opened the door of the car and left...

Today I'll get the sleep which I was craving for last 6 years....
The people say that true love makes you feel beautiful but my love is beautiful so how can I compare her.... She is the best ever happening to me... I am the one who is lucky to have her in my life......
I am not going to make her regret her decision.. Thinking all this I also went to my home......

______________________________________

So finally jis cheez ka wait that vo hogya!!!!!!

Now unka dating era shuru hoga....

Like. Comment guyssss...

For more follow me on Instagram...
Author__inara

Yours author
Inara💗