CHAPTER 10

Author's Pov:

All the youngsters decided to play truth and dare. everyone seated at the backyard of the resort.. The elders went to the rooms to rest as the resort was booked for the whole day and night, so they all were staying there.

Aathmika sat opposite to chitresh. And every other youngster were seated next to them..

The bottle was spinned by abhinav and Firstly it stopped in front of khushi and prem.
Prem gave khushi a dare to dance and she danced very well. Well how can't she. She is a state level dancer. And thanks to her dress in which she was looking etheral while dancing..

(Imagine khushi in this dress)

Then the bottle stopped one by one in front of everyone..
All the while aathmika was smiling and chitresh was just admiring her.

After a while bottle stopped at chitresh. He chose dare.
Rahul gave him a dare to propose any girl there..

AATHMIKA'S POV:

The bottle stopped at chidkiya..
Rahul gave him a dare to propose any girl here..
Without thinking any again. He sat on his knees in front of me.. No! No! No!
I can't handle this...
He said to everyone that it is just a dare and said that kajal di and khushi is like their sister. And no other girl is present their so he came to me to complete the dare..

He said:
"Tumhe duniya ki har nazar se bachana chahte hu
Tumhare har zakhm par marham lagana chahta hu
Tum vo raag ho jise main roz gungunana chahta hu
Tumhari muskarahaton mein kho jana chahta hu
Agar tum ijajat do to humesha ke liye tumhe apna banana chahta hu"

While saying all this his eyes held the emotion which I am afraid.. "Love". Though he said it was a dare but his eyes we're showing love and admiration which I can't handle..

He was continuously looking into my eyes. And my eyes were filled with tears..
No it can't happen.. The thing which I hate the most can't come in front of me like this..
Everyone clapped when I came to my senses.. I excused myself and ran towards the parking lot..
I took my car and came back to home...

I messaged papa that I have something important of college so I came back...

Once I entered in my room. I locked myself and then my unshed tears started falling..

No no no.. He can't love me..
My fate is cursed. The person whom I love always leaves me... I cant let him do this... I have to stay away from this...

All the past memories started coming in front of me...
My breathing started becoming slow...
I took my tablets for that..
I cried, cried my heart loud...
I can't love anyone. The emotion which his eyes were holding cannot be for me.. I can't let this happen...

An idea came to my mind to leave all this..

I didn't knew when i slept while crying...
____________________________________