CHAPTER 6

NO ONE'S POV

3 months later.

The ten IT students had grown even close. Kivriel, despite occasional annoyance, had become more accustomed to the group's lively and loud atmosphere.

Kivriel's four friends seamlessly mingled with Allyna's group, unaware of the idiots trying to flirt with them.

The girls, assuming Quin, Cai, Lian, and Kyll were just sweet and friendly, remained unaware.

At straight din naman ang grupo nila Allyna pero the 4 idiots are all devoted to their motto. (hulaan n'yo)

Nalaman lang nila na the four weren't straight, nong minsan while their chilling at the mall.

Cai bumped into someone she had hooked up with in the past and kissed her in front of everyone, unintentionally outing them.

Dahil don for about three days, Dyanne, Eia, Jewel, and Ivy kinda kept their distance.

Not 'cause they find each other gross, but more like everyone's feeling some weird vibes.

Little did they know, it's just plain jealousy and the ruler getting a bit bent

(and the pussy getting wet-) eme HAHAHAHAHA

Dahil sa pagiging sabog nong apat, naging okay din naman sila agad.

Sa loob ng tatlong buwan, the four girls increasingly doubted their sexuality because jealousy became more frequent.

They often witnessed flirtatious behavior among the four idiots who love to flirt around.

Si Allyna and Kivriel naman, naging bonding ang barahan walang araw na hindi sila nag aaway.

Their daily arguments had evolved into a comfortable routine.

They exchanged offensive words more frequently than engaging in meaningful conversations.

Mag babangayan or parehas hindi nag papansinan ang sitwasyon nila parati.

Isa sa mga matinding bangayan ng dalawa was their heated debate in Understanding The Self, where the group divided along gender lines to discuss, GIRLS VS BOYS.

Dahil kunti lang naman ang mga lalaki, kivriel along with quin, lian, cai and kyll at napapunta sa side ng mga lalaki.

The topic of the debate was "Who handles their problems better, men or women?" The format involved pairs, with each duo given 10 minutes to present their arguments on how individuals, such as either men or women, handle problems well.

Kivriel, uninterested, listened to her classmates varied perspectives, while her friends, surprisingly serious, held their ground against the opposing teams kahit ang kalaban nila ay ang mga pinopormahan nila which happens to be dyanne, ivy, jewel and eia.

As the debate progressed, the scores remained close due to compelling points from both sides.

The final pair, was Kiv and Allyna, began their exchange with Allyna already harboring disdain for Kivriel na sa sobrang bored and wearing her idgaf look na mas lalong nag painit ng dugo ni allyna.

The classroom's attention turned to the front as the two prominent figures in class rivalry started their debate.

"Well, women handle their problems differently. I, as a woman, don't drink, don't smoke, and don't attend parties, unlike men, hindi ko nilalahat pero karamihan sa mga lalaki ganon ang ginagawa, bihira lang samin mga babae, umiiyak lang kami or sinasabi sa close friends namin. We're more emotionally intelligent and adept at multitasking." Allyna asserted, prompting cheers from her fellow female classmates.