Chapter 19

ALLYNA'S POV

It's 8:00 pm, ngiti-ngiti ako pagpasok ko ng bahay.

Paakyat ako sa hagdan to get to my room when I hear someone cough.

"Ehem ehem, you're smiling like a mad woman there, honey. Mind if you share what's the reason for that?" my mother asked, smiling knowingly.

"What reason? Or do you mean who's the reason?" my father smirked.

I smiled awkwardly at them. Until now, I'm not used to it with how they act towards me.

Napansin ata ni Mom na naiilang ako.

"Stop, darling. Go, honey, you can go to your room and try to look at yourself in the mirror wearing that smile," saway nito kay Dad.

"Thanks, Mom. Goodnight din, Dad? Goodnight."

"Goodnight, baby," sabay na bati nila.

Umakyat na rin agad ako sa kwarto at nag-simulang maglinis ng katawan.

While applying skincare, I'm still smiling.

jesus, it's kivriel's fault.

weeks later.

Kivriel's been courting me for 2 weeks.

She's not the showy person, but you can feel her effort in everything she did.

"Good morning, kitten." She smiled cheekily at me as I entered our classroom.

One of the things I love is when she's smiling like that, and yeah, since the kissing incident, every day, she always smiles.

I'm grateful about that, but at the same time, I'm annoyed.

The whole campus knows what's going on between us, and she already had many admirers before. But no one tried to hit her because of her cold ambiance.

Since she's courted me, she's loosened a bit for her cold personality.

Nakikiasabay na rin siya madalas sa trip ng barkada niya, and she's trying to socialize, lalo na nang sumali sila sa dance club at baseball team nila Lian.

I like how she's improving, but girls at the school saw that chance of Kivriel being an approachable type na ngayon.

They grab the opportunity to flirt with her, also to her friends.

Lapitin sila ng mga babae ngayon dahil mas naging matunog ang pangalan nila dahil sa mga sinalihang club, and I found it annoying and a little bit threatened, lalo na sa isa naming subject teacher, which happens to look like a goddess.

Don't get me wrong, I know Kivriel's serious feelings towards me, and I trust her.

But not Ma'am Nickey, I noticed how she looks at Riel and makes ways just to be close to her.

But I can't do anything about it because she's a professor here, and me and Kivriel aren't girlfriends yet! I don't want to rush things because gusto ko muna magpakipot, pero kung alam ko lang na ganito ang mangyayari edi sana noong nasa hospital pa lang, ako na mismo nanligaw.

"Hey, you're spacing out, undressing me already with your naughty brain?" she teased me while poking my forehead.

Iniripan ko s'ya at dumiretso ako sa upuan, wala ako sa mood ngayon it's my monthly period.

I forgot to mentioned na she's kinda bit nau-- er playfull rather.

Tumabi na rin naman agad s'ya sa'kin at nag simula mang asar.