CHAPTER 8

ALLNYA POV

I've been here in the parking lot for a while, still couldn't catch a ride until now.

Nag hihintay na lang ako ng himala. I'm also waiting for lian, I'm planning to chat them around 10 pm. By then, for sure tapos na sila gumala at uuwi na rin.

I'm having a mental breakdown, l'm on the verge of tears out of frustration.

I was surprised when a motorcycle stopped in front of me.

wait, it's familiar, same nong  motor from the first day.

My blood rushed to my head immediately.

The audacity of this person, I almost died from shock at that time.

I was about to hit him with my bag, but she took off her helmet.

yes, she's a she!

I was even more surprised when I saw Kivriel.

what is she doing here? It's already 7 pm, baka natatapos pa lang date nila ni ainnie, tsk.

I got even more annoyed, so I started hitting her.

"You! The audacity to show up here after ditching us. And you're the motorcycle guy from the first day? I hate you so much." I punched her chest while mumbling I hate you.

Paulit ulit ko s'yang sinuntok sa dibdib I heard her grunting but I didn't mind her.

I don't know why my emotions are all over the place right now, so I didn't notice that I was already crying.

"I'm so done with you!"

"I hate you!"

"I hate y-you I-I hate you so much."

Me and kivriel aren't that close, yeah we bicker alot pero may boundary pa rin samin, bihira kami mag usap kahit madalas kami mag kasama.

The bickering stuff and talking teasing each other lang ang nagiging interaction namin, at pag nag tatalo kami sa class, asides from that, wala na.

I kept punching her.

"Calm down, kitten," she held my wrist, which annoyed me even more.

I pushed her away, sobbing.

what the hell is wrong with me?

"Shhhhhhh Allyna, calm down, please." She hugged me, and I sobbed harder.

I don't know why I'm crying.

"I'm sorry, nalimutan ko na may gala tayo, sorry, stop crying please." she explained.

Of course you did, you're to caught up with that ainnie girl.

I'm too caught up in my emotions, burying my face in her chest for about 5 minutes.

She keeps caressing my back and whispering words I don't even mind because I'm sobbing hard into her chest.

I calmed down after 10 minutes and stepped back.

I suddenly felt embarrassed about our position.

She looked at me worriedly, and my breath hitched.

I had never seen those emotions in her before.

anong meron sa tingin n'ya? bakit nang hihina ang tuhod ko.

I was used to seeing her only annoyed, bored, and not interested at all every time she looked at me.