CHAPTER 21

ALLYNA'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone.

I squinted and searched for it under my pillow.

I glanced at my alarm clock beside me. It's 7:30 am, oh my, I overslept because I was watching a K-drama last night.

Nakapikit pa ako when I picked up my phone, I squinted my eyes to look who's calling.

the audacity to disturb my beauty rest.

It was an unknown number calling.

phone call? seriously?

I tapped the answer button.

"Hello? Who's this?" Iritang tanong ko agad.

"Good morning kitten, it's me your future lover, did I wake you up?" I heard the other line saying.

"Obviously yes, sa tono pa lang ng boses mo alam kong nakasimangot ka."

It's kivriel.

"Yeah, you woke me up. Why are you calling this early in the morning? And why a phone call? We could've talked on Messenger" I said groggily, still sleepy.

"Whoa, wala man lang  'good morning to you too, handsome?' Handsome? Errrr, never mind. You were offline, so I got your number from Ainnie. In case you're wondering where I got it from, I mentioned it earlier at alam kong mag tatanong ka pa."

gosh, she's so talkative.

Even though I wanted to be annoyed because she woke me up, I can't help but smile.

I love this side of her.

kahit gisingin ako ng hindi pa sikat ang araw basta s'ya gigising sa'kin, why not?

ihhh landi

shut up, allyna!

I shaked my head because of my stupidness.

Ainnie and I have become close as well. She's become one of my best friends, parati kami nag chichikahan at mag kasama along with the other girls.

Nong una tinatarayan s'ya nong apat knowing na mas close s'ya kala Lian but later on naging okay din sila.

Mas madalas na n'ya kami kausap kesa kala Kivriel now because she's afraid we might get jealous, but I know it's for her own benefit kahit hindi s'ya nag rereklamo alam kong  she doesn't get much advice from Kivriel because she's always just listening to lalo na pag usapang lovelife at pang aasar lang at sakit ng ulo nakukuha n'ya kala Kyll.

"Okay, good morning to you too, HANDSOME." I teased her.

I heard a shuffle sounds from the other line.

"What was that?" I asked her curiously.

"Ha? Wala, may bubuyog, yeah tama may bubuyog hahahaha!" she laughed nervously.

"Anyway, I called you to ask if you want to have a dat- I mean gala, let's hangout, no worries, tayo lang walang asungo- I mean walang maiingay, it's a friendly d-date, you know, ah basta, gala tayo? Arcade? Nature trip? Anything that you want, depends on what you prefer, if only you want lang naman, hindi kita pinipilit per-

"Riel, calm down hahahah stop blubbering. I'll go without you, what time?" I cut her off, gosh, she's so nervous.

I heard her sigh from the other line.

"Ikaw bahala, what time do you prefer and saan mo gusto mo?" she asked me.

this girl, I'm the one who's asking her.