CHAPTER 32

NO ONE'S POV

Kivriel groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. The bright light and ceiling greeted her, napapikit naman ulit s'ya ng mata n'ya.

She felt a slight headache, kaya napahawak s'ya rito. Mga ilang minuto ng naramdaman n'yang nawala wala ang sakit nito.

She slowly sat up and looked around.

She furrowed her brow upon realizing she was in the hospital, bukas ang pinto.

Wondering why she was there, memories from last week slowly flooded back.

The arguments with her parents, the arguments of her cousins, the confrontation with Kyll, memories from the past, the photos, the revelations, the accident, and Allyna— the forgotten memories rushed through her mind, dahilan para sumakit na naman ang ulo n'ya.

From the moment she met Allyna.

Kivriel arrived home from a night out with her cousins and noticed her parents' car, which made her sigh deeply.

Upon entering the house, she saw her na may kausap na mga bisita sa may living room ang parents n'ya na napatingin sa kaniya.

They must be a couple

Kivriel thought at that moment.

She bowed slightly as a sign of respect, greeted them, and was about to head upstairs when her father called her.

"Lew, come here first. I want you to meet the Monroe couple. This is your Tito Aakav Monroe and his wife, Izza Monroe."

Kivriel nodded, bowed respectfully, and the couple smiled back at her.

"Nice to meet you uhmm" she said, trying to excuse herself to go upstairs, but her Tito Aakav interrupted.

"Oh, she's here." he remarked, looking towards the door.

Everyone turned to see a pretty young lady entering.

"Good morning, Tito and Tita." she cheerfully greeted Kivriel's parents and nodded to hers before approaching, unaware of the pair of eyes observing her every move.

From the moment she laid eyes on Allyna, Kivriel was captivated by her beauty and smile, she's mesmerized.

"What a beautiful young lady." Kivriel's father complimented, causing Allyna to shyly lower her gaze.

"I would love for you to meet my daughter." Kivriel's mother added, making Kivriel's heart skip a beat.

Allyna looked up, and for the first time, their eyes met and both hitched because of the eye contact.

"Allyna, this is my daughter, Kivriel. Kivriel, meet our friends' daughter, Allyna." Kivriel's father introduced them to each other.

"Hi, Riel. I'm Allyna. It's nice to meet you." Allyna greeted Kivriel with a warm smile.

Kivriel's heart raced at Allyna's smile, and from that day forward, she knew she would always be mesmerized by the woman in front of her.

Until they had the accident, she remembered everything.

The pain in her head subsided, and she quickly got up, removing the IV connected to her wrist.

She wanted to leave as quickly as possible to go to Allyna. The only thing on Kivriel's mind ay makausap si Allyna, knowing na nililigawan ito ngayon ni Caleb, pumasok rin sa utak n'ya ang reason kung bakit nila binugbog sila Caleb.