Chapter 16

NO ONE'S POV

Allyna walks to the backstage and still fluttered and can't get over that kissed that kivriel and her shared.

She tried her best to avoid kivriel after their stage play kaya dali dali s'yang umalis sa backstage kahit may nakakabanggaan na s'yang students from other departments na sunod na mag rorole play.

She went to her parents who were sitting in the front row together with the Mercer's families and Ainnie.

Her parents, along with the Mercers and Ainnie, congratulate her on her acting skills.

"Congrats, ang galing mo umacting!" pambungad sa kaniya nila Lian.

Allyna humbly mumbles say a thank you.

Ainnie, chimed in and also congratulated her. "Likewise, and you look stunning with your outfit." Allyna, slightly embarrassed, responds with a bashful thank you

The teasing begins as kyll playfully comments. "Yieeeeeee kiniss s'ya ni Kivriel."

"Yieeeeeee dalaga na s'ya." caizen and quin join in the teasing.

Sinamaan n'ya ito ng tingin habang namumula.

"Shut up, you two huwag n'yong asarin si allyna, omg! you're blushing, you look like a tomato." Ainnie, not one to miss out on the fun, teases

Dagdag ni ainnie na mas lalong ikinahiya n'ya, yumoko na lang s'ya habang hawak ang pisnge.

She can't determine if she's blushing dahil sa pang-aasar ng mga ito o dahil naiimagine na naman n'ya ang pag halik sa kaniya ni Kiv.

Her parents, accompanied by Kivriel's parents, approach, showering her with compliments

"Good job dear, you did act so good and look how pretty you are." Kivriel's mom complimented her and hugged her lovingly.

She smiled genuinely at her tita's response, she didn't know when her and Kivriel's mother became close.

When she started accompanying her mother to her job she occasionally bonded with Kivriel's parents.

"All I can say, buti na lang hindi ka nag mana sa tatay mo." Kivriel's father playfully said and snickered when allyna's father is looking at him irritatingly.

"Great job anak, you're Tito has a point, di ka nag mana sa daddy mo." her mother said and kissed her cheeks.

"Pati ba naman Ikaw? nevermind, come her baby girl daddy's so proud of you." dagdag ng kaniyang ama and kissed her forehead.

Her parents being affectionate is giving her weird feelings because as far as she remembers, her parents were always busy and rarely got a chance to bond with her.

They were not really affectionate to the point that she was closer to the farm staff than to them, mas madalas pa nya nakakasabay kumain ang mga ito kesa makita ang parents n'ya.

Then, one day, her parents started acting weirdly and became affectionate parents.

Natawa naman ang mga bata sa pag aasaran ng mga magulang nila.

"Where's Lew, anak?" allyna's mother asked her, namula na naman s'ya pag karinig ng pangalan ng taong kanina n'ya pa iniiwasan, remembering their kiss.

"Speaking of, there she was."

She blushed even more at Quin's remark, not escaping the eyes of her parents and Kivriel's parents who subtly smiled upon witnessing it.

"WASSUP LOVER GAY, HOW WAS THE KISS?" bungad agad ni kyll sa pinsan ng makalapit ito sabay akbay.

Upon hearing her cousin's remark, Kivriel immediately blushed.