CHAPTER 30

ALLYNA'S POV

Nakakaba na kami sa sasakyan when I have the courage to ask Ainnie what's happening.

"What are we doing here?" I nervously asked.

I didn't receive any response from her because she hurriedly entered the hospital.

"Kivriel Lew Mercer's room, where is it?" She immediately asked the nurse.

"3rd floor, room 12."

Hearing what she said, all the blood in my body turned cold.

Trembling, I followed Ainnie, imagining all sorts of scenarios in my mind about why Riel was in the hospital.

I'll forever hate myself if something bad happens to her.

When we reached the 3rd floor, I immediately saw Lian sitting on the hospital corridor floor, her hands on her knees, head bowed. Beside her was Dyanne, comforting her with a gentle pat on the back.

Caizen is pacing back and forth while peeking at the closed door, pinapakalma naman s'ya ni Jewel.

Quin, on the other hand, is sitting on the floor with eyes closed and leaning their head against the wall.

I'm getting more nervous with the expressions I'm seeing from them.

"Where's Kivriel?" Sabay sabay naman silang napatingin sa direksyon namin ng mag tanong si Ainnie.

Nobody spoke to her, everyone looked vulnerable.

I saw Quin aggressively standing up and walking towards me.

"You really have the nerve to come here." She sarcastically said while going to hit me.

I was scared by the way she spoke. I know may mali ako by choosing to believe Caleb instead of giving Kivriel a chance to explain.

I closed my eyes and waited for Quin's hand to hit me when I heard a loud thud on the floor.

Napamulat naman ako sa gulat at tumingin sa likuran ko.

I saw Quin continuously punching Kyll, prompting Lian to run closer to intervene.

"Stop it, Quin!" Lian intervened, but Quin kept struggling.

"Ano ba Quin tama na! public place to huwag ka mag eskandalo rito!" Awat din ni Caizen.

"Get your hands off me fuckers!" Sigaw nito.

"Kailangan maturuan ng leksyon n'yang gago na 'yan!"

"Ano?! Tahimik ka ngayon nakikita mo consequence ng pinagagawa mo kanina?!"

"Ayan oh! nakahilata ngayon 'yong kapatid dahil sa padalos dalos mong desisyon!"

"I swear to all fucking god Kyll! Hanggang hindi nagigising ang kapatid ko mag pasesnyahan tayo!"

Sunod na sunod na sigaw ni Quin habang sinusuntok si Kyll na hindi man lang lumalaban.

I looked at them puzzled.

what the hell is happening?

Si Ainnie naman ang umawat and pulled Quin away from Kyll.

"Enough, Quin! Haven't you had enough?! Bugbog sarado na si Kyll! Do you want the two of them lying here in the hospital?!" Ainnie shouted.

Nahimasmasan naman si Quin ng marinig ang sinabi ni Ainnie.

I glanced at Kyll's condition. Her face was covered in bruises from Quin's punches.