CHAPTER 29

NO ONE'S POV

"Your past, Lew."

It keeps repeating in Kivriel's mind while putting all the scattered photos on the floor.
Each picture contained memories, and as Kivriel picked up each picture, images flooded her mind.

Halos lahat ng pictures ay karamihan si Allyna ang kasama n'ya.

One of the photos shows Kivriel and Allyna sitting under a tree on the farm, smiling wildly at the camera, a reminder of Kivriel's dream from the farm, which she initially thought was just a wild dream with Jennie but turned out to be true with Allyna.

Another photo shows her taking a picture of Allyna with the farmers, holding the camera while capturing the moment. She remembered this picture, it was Allyna's cover photo.

In another photo, she was back-hugging Allyna, both of them wearing casual attire with a car in the background.

This photo triggered blurred memories she had when she accidentally got a cut on her finger.

All of them observed Kivriel as she looked at each picture.

"I still don't get it." Tugon ni Kivriel habang hinihilot ang ulo she's done looking at the photos.

"Y-you're Ally-." Kyll couldn't finish what she wanted to say, looking at Lian for permission to continue, the latter just ignored her "thinking why bother to asked me right after mo mag kalat kanina?"

Umiwas naman ng tingin si Kyll, ngayon na nag sisink in sa sarili n'ya ang mga pinagagawa n'ya kanina.

"My what?!" Kivriel exclaimed ng hindi tinapos ni Kyll ang sasabihin.

"A-allyna is your g-girlfriend, the two of you are in a relationship." Kyll stuttered.

"Are you trying to mess with me? If you're just joking around, I'm begging you to stop." she pleaded while massaging her head, feeling overwhelmed.

"You met her when we were in 10th grade."

"You became official two months before grade 10 graduation."

"You celebrated your first anniversary on April 25, 2022."

"You had a car accident when you were going to celebrate your 2nd anniversary on April 25, 2023."

"Ikaw ang napuruhan, you shielded Allyna with your body when your car collided with an 18-wheeler truck."

"Agaw buhay ka nong dinala sa hospital, we found Allyna sitting at the hospital floor na tulala."

"Since then hindi na namin nakausap ng matino si Allyna."

"You were in a coma for almost a year while Allyna was diagnosed with psychological repressed memory."

"Then when you woke up, you forgot events starting from Grade 11 and anything that happened four years ago, while Allyna only forgot things that involved you."

"Me, Lian, and Caizen had already graduated, we were in our first year when the accident happened. So, three months after you moved into your old apartment, we took care of things like retaking the first year of college, even though we took summer classes to advance a year kaya wala kaming paramdam sa'yo, tinawagan lang kita nong first day mo remember? We manipulated your phone and all papers you received, anything that includes dates. It's still 2023 there, even though it's already 2025. Your parents were involved in this because your condition was critical after the accident nong comatose ka may nakita ang nga doctor na pag dudugo sa ulo dahil sa impact kaya they come up with this idea, they planned it, we planned this."