CHAPTER 13

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"READY? ACTION!"

The IT students are currently practicing their play in the theatre room for tomorrow morning's performance at 9 o'clock, and the flow of their practice is going well

They've reached the scene where Caleb is supposed to kiss Annie.

Annie is lying down, pretending to be asleep, as Caleb approaches her and starts following the script.

"Fair maiden, I have traveled far and wide to break the enchantment that hath befallen thee. Dost thou remember the magical kiss that shall awaken thee?"

Annie remains asleep, and Caleb, in his acting role as the prince, leans in to give her the kiss pero sa gilid lang ng labi nito.

Agad naman sumama ang tingin nila kivriel kay caleb.

"May this kiss break the spell that binds thee in slumber."

Annie acts like she's slowly awakening.

"W-where am I? What h-has h-happened?" ainnie having a hard time to deliver her script, masakit ang lalamunan nito at namamaos.

"What happened to your voice, Ainnie!?" Krishna angrily asked, and the director, allyna, quickly approached.

Allyna starts lecturing Ainnie, expressing her disappointment and frustration, as she had put a lot of effort into directing her classmates for the play to be perfect.

"The helll happen to your voice? Jesus, play na natin bukas and now you can't even say your lines without coughing! you can't play tomorrow without voices, ainnie!"

Ainnie, feeling ashamed and disappointed in herself, fights back her tears.

She can't bear the judgmental stares from her classmates.

Kyll and caizen are the first to approach ainnie, offering hugs to calm her down na ikanaselos ni eia at jewel.

"Stop crying," Jewel says irritably.

"It's your fault anyway," Eia adds.

Sama ng tingin ang natangggap nila galing kay cai at kyll.

Sobrang selos at awa sa kaibigan nilang director ang nararamdaman nila.

Ainnie's sudden push took Caizen and Kyll by surprise, leaving everyone in shock. The unexpected gesture added another layer of tension to an already intense situation.

Tumakbo naman agad sila lian papalit sa tatlong kaibigan.

"Shhhhhh, calm down, princess," kivriel says, trying to comfort ainnie with a hug.

Allyna, witnessing this, becomes even more irritated, remembering how Kivriel once calmed her down.

She couldn't comprehend her feelings but one thing for sure, she hates how kivriel consoling ainnie.

Allyna hates the fact that she didn't want to witness Kivriel being affectionate with another girl.

The mere thought of it stirred a feeling of possessiveness and jealousy within her, emotions she wasn't comfortable acknowledging.

"And now you're making a scene? Seriously?" Allyna scolds them holding back her jealousy.

"Enough," kivriel intervenes, looking at allyna coldly.

Caizen and kyll approach Ainnie again to apologize, while Lian steps in to mediate.

"Let them, idiots," Lian says, trying to diffuse the tension.