Chapter 28

NO ONE'S POV

"Oh buti humabol ka pa." Bungad agad ni Caizen kay Kyll pag pasok na pag pasok pa lang nito sa apartment ni Kivriel.

Caizen didn't receive any response from Kyll, dahil dumiretso ito umupo sa tabi ni Eia.

Everyone was puzzled by Kyll's tone, especially Allyna's friends, as they had never seen Kyll this serious before.

Lian and Quin exchanged glances at Kyll's behavior.

"Where's Lew? She hasn't come out yet?" Kyll changed the topic of conversation.

"Nope, walang balak ‘yon, try mo kausapin,  good luck if she talks to you." Caizen coolly said as she started playing with her phone.

Kyll clenched her jaw in response to Caizen's remark. Dyanne quickly noticed the tension building between the cousins.

"What do you want to eat, guys?" Pag iiba ni Ivy sa usapan sabay siko sa katabi.

"We will cook."

Tumayo naman si Ivy at Jewel at hinila rin sila Dyanne sa kusina.

Nong una ayaw pang sumama ni Eia dahil nag aalala s'ya kay Kyll dahil sa inaasta nito pero wala na rin nagawa.

Ng maka alis sila Dyanne ay nag nag salita ulit si Kyll.

"Kanina pa kayo rito, wala man lang nag balak kausapin si Lew?" Medyo iritang tanong nito.

Lian looked at her cousin seriously.

Bibihira lang maging ganito ang mood nito, kadalasan ay maloko ang ugali nito kaya sa mga pagkakataon na wala ito sa mood ay alam n'yang seryoso ang reason nito.

"Kahit matulog tayo rito, if she doesn't want to talk, she won't talk." Caizen replied again.

"What are we even doing here? ano tambay lang?" Kyll asked somewhat irritably.

"Look Kyll, she kinausap na s'ya Mila Tita before we got here but she still didn't come out. If you want, ikaw kinausap." Quin added, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Ganon na lang ba set-up natin parati?Tayo na lang parati mag aadjust? If we have nothing to do here, then you shouldn't have invited me to hang out here." Kyll continued to grumble while rubbing her head.

Caizen stopped playing and gave Kyll a stern look.

Meanwhile, Dyanne and her friends was quietly observing and listening, hindi pa rin sanay na ganito ang ambiance ng mag pipinsan puro kalokohan ang alam.

"What's your problem? If you don't want to come here, walang pumipilit sa'yo and just to remind you, baka you're forgetting that you're also at fault." Litanya sa kaniya ni Caizen.

"Enough!" Lian intervened somewhat loudly.

"Both of you shut up!" She added.

Lian then looked directly at Kyll.

"Alam kong napapagodan ka na. You have a point, but you know what happened before. We're the ones who know what's going on, kaya tayo Ang nag aadjust, just a little more patience." She explained to her cousin.

"Exactly! That's my fucking point! Tayo na lang nag aadjust parati! I have personal life, we have a personal lives! Hindi lang sa kaniya iikot buhay natin!"

Kyll's loud response surprised Eia and her friends, who were about to intervene but were stopped by their companions, signaling to let Kyll be.

"Personal lives? parang di ka naman ang eenjoy dito! come on, Kyll, we have our personal lives too. You're not the only one feeling tired, but in case you forgot, we are one of the reasons why Kivriel's suff-." Caizen didn't finish her sentence when she saw Kivriel descending the stairs, wearing only her black sports bra and gray pants, water still dripping from her messy hair.

Na sa likod ng kinakaupuan ni Kyll ang hagdan kaya hindi n'ya napansin ito.

"Oh ano?! Bakit di mo taposin ‘yang sinasabi mo?" May pang hahamon sa tono ni Kyll.

"Enough kyll." Awat ni Quin at lumapit kay kyll at hinawakan sa balikat.

"No! totoo naman sinasabi ni Caizen pero hindi natin responsibilidad si Kiv-"

"Bakit? Sino ba nag sabing responsibilidad n'yo ako?" Kivriel's cold voice in the conversation caught Kyll off guard and silenced her.

Kivriel headed straight to the kitchen, with her cousins watching her every move.

Dyanne and her friends were amazed by her appearance, even though they were in love with Kivriel's cousins, they couldn't help but admire Kivriel's looks.

Everyone kept an eye on Kivriel's actions.

She went to the fridge, grabbed a pitcher of water, poured it into a glass, and sat in front of Kyll.

"Oh ano? Are you all just going to watch me? It's like you weren't just arguing earlier." Kivriel remarked.

"Oh, look who's here! The almighty Kivriel Lrw Mercer finally decided to come out from her room after sulking for almost 2 weeks." Kyll sarcastically said while clapping her hands.

"Kyll Jazcel Trifarco, I said enough." Madiin na banta ni Lian dito.

Mabilis ang mga pangyayari, Kivriel found herself lying near the stairs after Kyll lunged at her.

"You fucking ungrateful jerk!"

"You don't know the sacrifices made just for you."

Kyll shouted, pointing Kivriel. Lian, along with the others, rushed to them para umawat..

Eia pulled Kyll away from Kivriel, holding her back.

"Kyll, please." Lian begged.

Kivriel got up and looked at Kyll, rolling her eyes in exasperation.

"Anong sacrifices pinagsasabi mo?" she demanded, lips pressed tightly.

"Gusto mo talaga malaman?" Kyll whispered, Caizen stepping forward to silence her.

"Shut the fuck up, Jazcel." Caizen threatened.

Kyll pushed Caizen aside and lunged at Kivriel, grabbing her collar.

Caizen and Quin tried to pull Kyll away, but she struggled and broke free.

Lian stepped in, grabbing Kyll's bag strap na kanina pa n'ya suot, trying to restrain her.

"I'm warning you, Kyll." Lian said, her voice tense halatang kinakabahan.

Kivriel pushed through her cousins and confronted Kyll.

Lian fell back from the impact, and as she stood up, Kivriel spoke sternly.

"Move and forget that we're cousins." pag babanta nito, her tone serious and cold.

Gulong gulo ang lahat sa nangyayare sa loob ng apartment ni Kivriel.

Dyanne helped Lian stand up, while Ivy and Jewel did the same, lumayo naman ng unti si Eia kay Kyll.

Kivriel grabbed Kyll's collar, earning a mocking laugh from the latter.

"The almighty Lew was curious, huh? Do you really want to know?" Kyll taunted, halatang inis na inis na.

"Okay then," she continued, grabbing Kivriel's hand on her collar sabay tulak papalayo sa kaniya.

Kyll reached into her bag, grabbing something and throwing it at Kivriel.

Everyone looked at the scattered photos on the floor in confusion.

"Damn it, Kyll!"

"Fuck!"

"What the hell, Trifarco!"

Sabay sabay napamura si Lian, Caizen at Quin when they realized what it is, while Eia, Dyanne, Jewel, and Ivy inspected the photos, bewildered.

"What's this?" Kivriel asked, picking up one of the photos.

"Your past, Lew." Kyll added nervously, but also with a sense of relief.