Chapter no.22 Fossil Pokemon

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" I'm surprised to see you out here Brock," Lance said as various Pokemon Rangers were in the Mountain patrolling. "Aren't you supposed to be at the Gym?"

"I guess my Father hasn't sent the Memo yet," Brock said to the Champion who visits the Gym once every year to see how the Leaders were doing. "He took over so I could follow my dream."

"I see, but it was foolish for you to go after Team Rocket," Lance said in a warning tone before Austin spoke up.

"It wasn't Brock's fault."

Lance calmly turned to Austin. "And who are you?"

"... I'm Ash from Pallet Town," Austin said a little unnerved by how he looked at him. "I'm training to compete in the Regionals."

Lance was quiet as he looked at Ash before turning to Seymour. "The Moon Stone will be guarded by the Ranger Union, they sent their best to keep it out of Team Rocket's hands."

"That's a relief," Seymour said with a smile. "But how did you know?"

"We had a few leads that said they were going to strike here first," Lance answered not giving where those leads came from before a ringing that caused him to take his Pokegear out. "Lance here."

He walked off to talk but he looked back at the group.

"You're free to leave, but be careful."

"Got it," Brock said as the Champion got back on the Pokegear.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"I can't believe we met the Champion," Yellow said as they were leaving Mt. Moon which was now bustling with Pokemon Rangers.

"We were lucky to get out of there alive," Brock said as Austin frowned.

'We'll need to become stronger to avoid being helpless like that.' He thought.

"Clefairy!" The trio stopped and turned to see Clefairy running towards them.

"Hey isn't that the Clefairy that led us to the Moon Stone?" Brock asked as Austin gave a nod a little surprised.

It ran until it got to Austin and hugged his leg with a smile. "Fairy Fair. Clef." Clefairy said happily.

"Y-You want to come with me? " Austin asked in surprise but he had a smile.

"Fairy," Clefairy said giving a nod.

Yellow said with a smile. "You're really lucky to have a Clefairy who wants to come with you."

"I'll say," Brock said crossing his arms as Austin lightly tapped the Clefairy with the Pokeball as it was captured without giving any struggle.

"I should introduce Clefairy to Dody and Kitty." Yellow said with a smile as Austin's Pokedex beeped " Clefairy, the fairy Pokemon. Its magical and cute appeal has many admirers. It is very rare and only found in specific areas, this Clefairy is male and the ability is Magic Guard. Currently, Clefairy knows Pound, Growl, and Sing. The Age of this Clefairy is 1 month "

"How about we do that in Cerulean City?" Brock suggested. "We have some ways to go."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Austin asked as they continued.