Chapter no.34 Suicune

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support e.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The thief girl " Leaf Green " was watching Austin's group through a pair of binoculars as she frowned.

She didn't know how she would get her money back right now because she saw how many Pokemon they had, and one of them was a former Gym Leader much to her displeasure.

Plus she was a little hesitant when she saw the Pidgeotto out and remembered how he had a Fearow from the Nugget Bridge.

Let's just say she wasn't a fan of Flying Types.

And she wasn't going to risk using Jiggly yet without knowing if it'll work or not.

"Maybe I can use Ditty to disguise myself." The girl muttered as she continued watching.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Later that evening, Austin was by himself as he had Pikachu, Rattata, Pidgeot, and Butterfree out. "Alright I'm going to let Scyther out, I'm not sure how he'll take being captured so be prepared for anything" He warned.

He could see the determined looks of his Pokemon, even Rattata was a lot friendlier to Austin due to how he's been battling with her against fewer bugs these days.

Giving a nod, Austin pressed the button as Scyther came out of his Pokeball.

Looking healed, Scyther glanced around warily before seeing the trainer who caught him and brandished his scythes threateningly before seeing the four Pokemon who were nearby, looking ready to attack him.

"They'll only attack if you try to hurt me," Austin warned the Scyther who was glaring at Pikachu, recognizing the mouse from their battle. "I don't want it to come to that,"

Turning his glare from Pikachu, Scyther gave Austin a look of disbelief. "Ther, Sky!" Scyther cried out.

"Look, I just want us to get along alright?" Austin asked while giving a friendly grin.

Scyther rolled his eyes and looked away.

' I don't think this is working." Austin thought with frowns.

Austin sighed. "Well I won't force you to like us, but can you at least give us a chance?" Austin asked taking a step forward causing Scyther to growl as he brandished his blades before stopping at seeing the other Pokemon tense up. "It's alright."

'No, it's not.' Austin thought as he was trying not to pale at seeing the blade's arms.

He can't believe he's attempting this.

Austin walked forward until he was right in front of Scyther despite Pikachu giving a worrying call.

"I won't have you battle unless you want to," Austin said, id and that caused Scyther to freeze as he gave him a look of disbelief.

They stared each other down for a few seconds before Scyther just looked away again. "Ther," Scyther muttered nodding towards his Pokeball.

"You want to go in?" Austin asked as the Mantis gave another nod. "Well alright."

Returning to the Scyther, Austin turned to see various reactions from the Pokemon as they looked at him in surprise, none of them expected him to get that close to the hostile Scyther.