Chapter no.113 Desire

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Gary just stared in surprise before wordlessly stepping to the side to allow his Dad to come in.

Once inside, Blue looked at Gary's Wartortle and gave a small smile. "You raised him well." He said, the Wartortle's chest puffing out in pride despite being confused about who this was.

"Thanks," Gary said unsure of what was going on. "Why are you here?"

He meant to sound polite but it came out a bit accusatory.

"I mean, you're usually busy with being the Viridian Gym Leader," Gary said trying to backtrack while Blue shook his head showing that he knew what his son meant.

"I meant to come to see you off on your journey," Blue admitted surprising Gary. "I lost track of time to find someone else to do the same for their son, but I haven't been able to track him down yet. But then Dad called and said you were going to be on the SS. Anne, so I figured I could pay the long overdue visit."

He then looked at Gary with a smile.

"I saw your battle with Ash, you did pretty well," Blue said not saying how he felt a huge wave of nostalgia from that fight remembering the battles with his rival.

"It was a tie," Gary said with a frown before blinking as Blue chuckled.

"You got my personality at that age," Green muttered with a smirk. "It doesn't matter if you won or lose if you can learn from that battle to improve yourself."

Blue then placed a hand on Gary's shoulder.

"You're already well on your way to becoming a strong trainer, just don't forget that one lesson Dad and I taught you."

"To treat my Pokemon like family," Gary said remembering that lesson that Blue made sure he would learn before starting his journey.

"Exactly," Blue said giving a nod, remembering how he failed to do that at one point which had cost him the biggest battle of his life before he learned to do that he smiled and placed a hand on his son's shoulder. "Come on let's get something to eat."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Alright, Raticate!" Austin cheered with the tawny-colored rat standing across from an unconscious Machoke. He managed to catch it with an Attract before firing a barrage of Thunderbolts at it, winning Raticate the fight.

Raticate looked extremely pleased as the trainer recalled his Machoke and gave a nod of congrats to Austin, walking off afterward. Once he was left with his thoughts, Austin couldn't help but wonder how he seemed to be winning so easily these days.

Then the battles with the Gym Leaders, AJ, Gary, and Paul came to mind making reminding him that he still had a lot to learn in terms of battling. That's not to say that these trainers were weak, they just didn't seem to have the same drive he did at this point.

Still, Austin would be lying if he said he wasn't having any fun on this ship as it was going a lot better than he thought it would, but he was still on edge even though the edge had greatly lessened when he saw Steven stone and the elite 4 on the ship maybe Team Rocket wouldn't attack the shop. He would probably remain on guard until they were off the ship tomorrow because he knew Team Rocket was here, it was just a feeling though.