Chapter no.71 Giant Pokemon

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" Let me get this straight." Austin surmised. "You mean to say, that if a pokémon specimen can, by completely natural means, be born with a genetic pool superior to his species-"

"Significantly superior," Bill stressed.

"Right, significantly superior to its species, then such a… successful positive…mutation?"

"Mutation?"

"Right, a successful positive mutation-"

"Natural mutation."

"Please stop interrupting." Austin scowled. "So, such a successful, positive, natural mutation will often show its presence by altering the skin color of the pokémon specimen?"

"Yes."

"And such pokémon are called shiny?"

"Correct." Bill elucidated. "For instance, from the shiny feathers of the Pidgeotto, I showed you must have certain… traits that put it beyond others of its species. "

" What about that egg move? "

"Hmmm…" Bill frowned. "A normal flying-type like Pidgeotto had a dark-type as a parent, and was born with a shiny nature." He looked up gleefully. " You are quite the bright kid, why don't you try to become a Pokemon researcher."

Austin looked at his hands and knew that he doesn't belong in this world and the chances of him going back are high when he travels to Sinnoh hence he didn't want to get attached.

" Well, it's your own choice," Bill answered Austin who chuckled a bit.

Bill scowled. "If you're done laughing at my predicament, I'd like to continue my explanation."

"Right, sorry."

Bill scoffed but continued without delay. "As I was saying, shiny pokémon exhibit several traits that are… in a fashion, too fantastic for the rest of its… non-shiny species to have." He smirked before continuing. "And one of such… successful mutations is the mythical King's nature."

"King's nature?"

"King's nature," Bill repeated. "Think of it like Charizard's Monster gene, only doubled, if not tripled in its action. "A Monster Charizard would be around ten feet tall, but a King Charizard would probably top over twenty-five feet."

"That's-" Austin's eyes widened as he remembered the Giant Dragonite, Alakazam, and Hunter ( in the manga and anime )

"Undeniably awesome and unbelievably fantastic, I know." Bill grinned, "And part of my research here, deals with the myth of the Seven Kings."

"The myth of the Seven kings?"

"Yes," Bill answered, his eyes burning with excitement and passion. "Eons ago, there were seven dragon kings who ruled the region that is today composed of the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn regions. A Charizard, a Gyarados, a Garchomp, a Haxorus, a Kingdra, a Salamence, and a Dragonite."

"None of them was legendary, and yet, the blood of the elder dragon flowed through them more fluidly than any other of their kind on the planet. Despite being, normal, compared to the legendary beasts of the universe, together the seven kings were an unstoppable force of nature. There is a reference to a certain mystical... catastrophe caused by a certain… darkness, the legends are quite… vague about that bit- anyway, and this cataclysmic dark power was too powerful to stop, even for legendaries themselves. The seven dragons, it is said, fought this… thing and stopped the cataclysm from happening, though not without losses."

"And?" Austin was hanging on to his every word.

"Out of the seven kings, one fell to the distortion world, never rising again. One got sunk beneath an active volcano, and the third distributed his ashes across a plain. The fourth's tomb is guarded by fire, the fifth died braver than the rest, while the sixth never rose above the sea floors, and the seventh lived to tell the tale."

Silence pervaded the room, as Austin did his best to grasp whatever Bill had shared with him.

" From what we know, it was the King Charizard who got his ashes distributed through an entire plain, one that is today known as the Charicific Valley."

"What's that?" Austin decided to fake being confused as he asked.

"Charicific Valley? It is a solitary island in the Johto region with several active volcanoes on it, though surprisingly, the volcanoes never erupt and yet maintain a steady flow of liquid magma out them, enough to keep them in an active state, and yet slow enough to allow the magma to cool before it can reach the plain. The entire island is said to be some kind of Charizard haven, and Charizards from all over the world go there, some stay there all their lives, train amongst themselves and grow stronger. I'd advise you, that when your Charmander had evolved fully, you should get him to train himself there. The very air there is saturated with the King's power, it is said."

"…wow," Austin whispered before he remembered something. "Bill… the seventh one, the one who lived to tell the tale." Austin paused. "Who was that?"

Bill smiled oddly. "The King Dragonite. And it is in his search, that I have spent the last six years alone in this lighthouse, I hope that one day, he'll hear my call and wake up from the ocean floors."

Austin suckled in his breath before asking as he knew what was going to happen.

"And?"

"And two days ago, I received a certain... electromagnetic disturbance that could only be caused by a substantial change in the ambient draconic energy in the air."

"You mean-?" Austin's words died in his throat, and a long, ever-distant call reached his ears. It was… strangely enticing, mesmerizing, almost as if something afar was calling him.

"You hear that?" Bill asked in a whisper. "That's him. The King. He's coming."

Bill paused,

"And when he comes, you and I will be the lucky ones to meet him "