Chapter no.111 The Power Of Gravity

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.patreon.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The next morning, the entire deck looked completely unfamiliar. The gargantuan platform seemed to be divided into two different portions, an outer, larger region for the spectators, and a smaller, inner region, divided into four podiums, to have four elimination battles happening at the same time. The podiums were individually compartmentalized and fortified by psychic shields, to prevent any kind of interference from one field to another.

Austin found himself standing on the third podium, staring at the violet-haired Morrison, from Eterna city in Sinnoh, ready to begin the battle that would decide their future for the tournament.

"This will be a two-on-two battle. Trainers may rotate pokémon at will. You may not use more than two pokémon." The referee paused for a moment, before turning towards Morrison, who was standing on the blue square. "The Blue trainer shall choose first."

Morrison gave a sharp look toward Austin, before taking a step backward, as he threw his Pokeball into the center of the battlefield. "Go, Tailow!"

The dark avian materialized in front of Austin, before spanning its wings outward, and soaring upwards, as he took note of it.

Austin made his decision and plucked his Pokeball out. "Go, Clefairy! "

"Clefairy, use Metronome ." Austin gave the order with a frown, knowing very well that he had taken his first move as a gamble. As if in response, the fairy pokémon made a buzzing sound, and threw a bolt of electricity toward the flying type.

"Tailow, dodge, and use agility," Morrison exclaimed, and as ordered, the flying type as now I narrowly dodged the attack and vanished from in front of them, only to appear randomly at different places in the air, circling the magnet pokémon.

"Now use double team," Morrison ordered.

"Clefairy, gravity pound !" Austin commanded.

Clefairy's hands glowed as the gravity in its surroundings increased.

Clefairy's pound attack crashed into the ground causing a dust storm to build up.

Morrison frowned as his opponent had essentially blinded both of them but why?

Austin snapped his fingers as Clefairy inside the dust storm used Disarming Voice.

Knowing well that sound travels faster inside a much solid medium than air, Austin had devised this combo move so that with Clefairy's hearing, he could locate his opponent who would be more than likely confused inside the dust cloud.

The disarming voice quickly traveled out and hit the confused tailow.

The dust cleared showing the tailow knocked out on the ground.

"Tailow is unable to fight. The winner is ." The referee raised his flag on behalf of Austin, "Trainer Red, choose your next pokémon."

" Well," Morrison gave him a half-sneer. "Try this then, go, Ivysaur."

The evolved form of the Kanto grass-type starter Bulbasaur sprang onto the battlefield, staring at the fairy pokémon intently.

"Ivysaur, this will determine my continuity in the tournament. You have to win."

Ivysaur barked in agreement, and finding a bolt of electricity racing towards himself, he used his vines to provide himself with upward momentum, throwing himself into the air.

"Use razor leaf!" Morrison commanded.

"Gravity," Austin commanded, and instantly all the leaves were embedded into the ground.

" Vine whip!"

Clefairy tried to dodge but the numerous vines caught him off guard, lashing Clefairy in the face.

"Finish with leach seed!"

Ivysaur let out a bark, as he ejected a leech seed out of his bud, which hit Clefairy causing Austin to narrow his eyes as his opponent had not used a poison move when this was the perfect chance to do so meaning that his opponent had not taught his Pokémon poison type moves or was this just an act to have him lower his guard.

Green orbs of energy flew towards ivysaure, healing it

"Ivysaur, use razor leaf!" Morrison commanded.

" Captain Comet," Austin exclaimed.

Clefairy's eyes glowed an eldritch blue, as a blue aura surrounded Ivysaur, levitating it upwards in the air, as Clefairy pulled one of its fists backward, as its paws glowed with normal-type energy. Using the gravity move powers to create momentum, it shot towards the gravitationally trapped grass-type, smashing a powerful double slap and pound come in the face, dismissing its gravity trap just that very moment, as Ivysaur went tumbling down to the ground, unconscious.

"Ivysaur is unable to battle. Ash Ketchum moves to the second round of elimination."

' Well, that was easy .'

Clefairy looked back at his trainer with a smile to which Austin just gave a thumbs up.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

That evening, Austin found himself standing on the deck, staring at the waters rushing by, as the sea breeze kissed his face.

He had stayed to see a match that had caught his attention because of one of the contestants. Harrison who had defeated his opponent earlier in the afternoon.

The trainer who had defeated Ash in the Johto league had surprised Austin with his presence.

Looking at the sea, Austin felt Pikachu's soft fur brush against his hands as he smiled.

Wondering if his big brother would have been jealous that he had gotten on a free cruise ship and was enjoying the rich lifestyle?

( ~ Chuckle ~ )

' He would be fuming with rage .' Austin thought with a smile as Clefairy jumped on his free shoulder.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Proton frowned as he watched the various screens of the ship showing the different trainers they plan to ambush.

With the presence of multiple Champions, Elite 4 members, and ace trainers they may have bitten off more than they could chew but it was still doable as they had it.

But what held his attention were the screens showing the trainers that got in their way in Mt. Moon.

The Boss said not to touch them as he had plans for them but he knew that when the time came they would most likely interfere with their plans.

But Jessie and James could handle them as he's seen how much stronger they got with the training he took a hand in to make sure they wouldn't fail again.

Turning away from them, he looked at the various rare Pokemon and smirked.

The rewards far outweighed the risks here.

"This is Proton, I want various grunts to disguise themselves at these locations to set ambushes for when we strike," He ordered through the com link. "I also want the bombs set in these locations."

They had about a week to make their plans and they will strike on the last day when everyone is worn out from this cruise.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Yellow hummed to herself as she sat on the deck with her fishing rod out, calmly fishing in the waters, Dody sitting next to her along with Dish and Kitty relaxing with her.

The sight of Kitty kept people from bothering her too much, not that she minded.

Kris was sitting nearby as well going over the regional map so she could make plans to capture various Pokemon when she could truly begin her journey in the next year.

After speaking with Yellow and her friends, she learned of various places to catch Pokemon.

"So what are you hoping to catch?" Kris asked looking at her fishing friend.