Chapter no.81 Vermilion Training

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Ame

...

Join us on discor

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uT

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin sighed as he was in front of the Pokemon Center extremely early in the morning, it was at least six as of right now.

Yellow, Brock, and Misty were still asleep at the moment while his team was in front of him.

Pikachu, Butterfree, Scyther, Bulbasaur, Clefairy, Charmander, and Squirtle. All seven of them were looking very attentive, although tired.

"Alright, it's time for some training," Austin said, making sure that he had all of their attention. "But considering now I have more than six Pokemon I'll be changing some things up in this training. So for now I'll be training you seven but it will also be to help Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle to catch up with everyone else as they haven't received as much as the others."

The three mentioned Kanto Starters all reacted differently.

Bulbasaur pawed the ground a bit eager to get stronger and Squirtle scowled, his sunglasses glinting, at the idea of being weak at the moment, but relented considering he saw how strong the others were compared to him. Charmander however grabbed his tail that was curled in front of him in worry, no doubt remembering the Flame Burst incident.

"Once I do that, I'll have to switch to get Krabby up to speed and keep Pidgeotto and Raticate up to par with everyone," Austin said, making sure they all understood that. "Fearow's wing is still injured at the moment so he won't be able to train until it's healed but when he does heal, he'll be joining in on the training."

He didn't mention the training being more frequent with the upgrade to the Pokedex that Prof. Oak gave to them.

"Now I'm sure that all of you are wondering what I'm going to be helping you learn," Austin said pulling a notebook he was carrying under his arm out, and opening it. "Bulbasaur and Butterfree the two of you will be spending some time learning Energy Ball together, I want Bulbasaur to learn a move that will give him some range and Butterfree could do with a Grass Move to counter Rock-Types. I found a video on the Pokedex that will show you how it's done so you can get the basic idea."

Both mentioned Pokemon looked at each other before giving a nod.

"Alright, Pikachu I want you to focus on your speed during this training period, you know a good variety of moves so we'll be working on how fast you go before we work on teaching you Magnet Rise and Double Team," Austin said causing Pikachu to pout and the trainer smiled. "We could also have Bulbasaur show you how to do Grass Knot if you want, to give you an advantage against heavy-set opponents but Magnet Rise is a must-have for you to counter ground-types. I'll also help you with another combo later on."

Pikachu gave a nod, pacified by the thought of the advantage these moves would give him.

Sure his Iron Tail and Brick Break would give him an edge, but Magnet Rise would help get rid of the weakness entirely.

"Scyther, I have a combo I want you to try and learn by the end of the week if possible, but for that, you need to know Sword Dance and Air Slash, think you can learn them quick?" Austin asked as Scyther gave an affirmative nod, eager at the thought of finally having a combo of his own after seeing Pikachu, Raticate, Pidgeotto, and Fearow's combo attacks.

Butterfree looked a bit down before Pikachu walked over and patted his back reminding him that their trainer would help him make a combo for him if he wanted, making the butterfree perks right back up again.